Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

:happydance: Woo hoo to you both for negative tests!! That is great news!! :happydance:

i am so relieved for us both. i dnt want a 32 weeker i'll have a 42 weeker please :haha:

So OT but I was looking over my old threads trying to figure out Lakai's HR while I was preggers with him, it was 150 the whole time! That being said his heart rate has always been fast. Soooo I wonder if this bubs is with penis too? :rofl: As their HR is 153!

A www look at nics avatar!

Really suffering wi the SPD now :cry:

I hate SPD pain. my groin feels like its on fire most the time. i want Jaiden to stay in for a lot longer but this pain is bad now. i wud love to be painless for just half an hour. but i feel guilty for thinking tht cuz when hes born i'll no longer b in pain. blah!

congratulations sb for getting past 28 weeks. im soooo happy for you- heres to another 10 weeks. xxx

also thankyou for the advice on the tickers ur the only person who explained that straight forward and easy to understand without leaving me all confuzzled and feeling a bit dumb :wacko:

well im now 18 weeks previous baby was born at 26 weeks so im hoping to get past 28 then 32 then term. i know its alot to ask for but im really hoping for a miracle this time.
im gunna take it step by step and aim for 24 weeks 1st and then pray for the extra week as i go along. im already experiencing problems so plz pray that this pregnancy is better- the nicu journey was a nightmare i can't do it again- well not that early!

however saying that my problems began at wk 16-17 in my last pregnancy and seemed to have started in wk 18.3 in this one so i might get the extra 2 weeks. anyway id really liked to see 3rd trimester !!! hope ur all ok - ur beans and babies at home xxxx

Dippy! So glad to hear from you hunny! Stay positive sweetheart! How are you managing with LO too?

And what's your Due date now? Xxx

Hey my due date is 11 th June so I'm praying to get to may at least. Xx oh my lil baby is doin fab I luv her to bits. Her weight gain is poor but she's being put on infantrini next week so hoping that will bump her up abit. But otha than that she's the most adorable thing in my life. X
How's Alex she is sooo cute bless her. I'll keep u updated with any changes to me n baby no 2. Xxc

Leanne, Sandi, yay for negatives:happydance:

Nic, will your ob give you a stitch? Your avatar is so cute btw, will you find out the gender?

Hi dippy:flower: Sorry to hear you're having problems so early, sorry if I've missed it but why was your LO so early? :hugs:

Awwwww why can't I get any peace this pregnancy lol!

Hospital have just phone and my blood tests were high for sugar. Which, to be honest, i have been expecting.

At 22 weeks my midwife found sugar in my urine and was concerned, because i have been really thirsty, so decided to do blood tests early. She never got back to me with the results.

Now at 28 weeks the hospital midwife decided to do bloods, like normal pregnancies. And I hadn't had any breakfast so she told me to get the glucose intolerance test done on monday.

dH asked me to explain gestational diabetes to him. I didn't really understand it fully, so. Looked it up and it all makes sense.

Does anyone know more about it from experience?

oh sb i havnt got a clue about GD im soooo sorry.... but il pray that ur ok and just get through this pregnancy as problem free as possible. keep us updated but dont worry as i know that stress makes everything worse. jus relax and chill :coffee:

mummy my babe was early becuz of cervical incompetence...but saying that stitch held in place... but the preterm labour contractions couldnt be stopped and caused my cervix to dilate. i wudnt wish IC OR PTL on anyone not even my worst enemy. doc wants to do the wait and see approach this time round as losing a baby at 20 weeks and having a preemie at 26 weeks isnt enough evidence for a stitch...dumb docs...xxx

Dippy is he mad? FFS!

You're 19 weeks now, do u have someone to ask about the OPPTIMUM trial? If you're not having a stitch in the end then I'd recommend it. X

I'm gonna stalk neufera..... Hmm....

Sandi: I don't know anything about GD but I hope they can sort you out so it doesn't cause any probs. I wonder if that could explain why Alex was so big for her gestation as doesn't GD cause big babies?

Dippy: That's awful they won't give you a stitch especially if they gave you one last time, makes no sense at all :wacko:

Has anyone heard from Olivia's Mum at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->