Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Sure have. I stole alexs lol. Its finished lol! :rofl:

LOL! At least if you get a prescription it will save you lots of money which means more money to spend on bread for Alex to keep up with her toast habit :haha: I nearly had a Tena moment when I read about her music and toast on your FB earlier hehe

Lot tie she's crazy, you know, we were in star bucks today and we could only take her mind off crawling and causing a riot in there by handing her the iPhone with a bit of gaga and Bruno mars.... :dohh: :rofl:

She got pretty excited and pulled my top,flashing at everyone :blush: we could only laugh!

How is everyone, we're all quiet, quiets good, or not? :wacko: wheres the updates!!!

Well, here I am 29+1, I mean, oh. My. God. Seriously. Every day is a massive bonus for me, I feel luckier and luckier.

I'm still so sore with SPD though, small price to pay and I can't moan, but fuck. :dohh:

Heya SB...glad things are going well, other than the SPD!!

I had an abnormal smear result today, I have CIN3, the stage lower than cancer, means they have discovered my whole cervix has pre-cancerous cells, so am having treatment within the next 3 weeks or so :nope:

Hope all of you other ladies and bumps are doing okay :flower:

you&me :hugs: hope the treatment goes well for u, will u keep us updated please? x

nothing much to report from me, apart from like sb the spd. i feel like i literally have his head between my legs now lol chris says im walkin like a duck.
but i cant complain im still pregnant!!

You and me:hugs:

Sorry I've away a few days, its been a whirlwind, ob on monday decided my cervix was funnelling so into hospital for complete bedrest, including bedpan :shock: had steroids etc. Thankfully perinatology determined it was not funnelling and that my cervix is postioned strangely but is defo getting shorter. So completely thought she was coming at 25 weeks:cry: I'm home now though and bac on my original restrictions.

Sandi, Anja has problems eating as well, but it seems limited to dairy products. Yay for the waterbirth:happydance:

Is zantac the same as ranitidine? That stuff works wonders!

Yep it sure is amy xxxx

M3 - I hope little one stays put. :hugs:

You&Me: I hope everything goes ok. :hugs:

(on a totally different note, I cannot believe you got results the same day! I can't get mine for three flipping weeks! I think I need to move!)

I only scrolled up this last page sorry ladies. I have a wicked flu, I was up most the night with Lakai trying to sleep ON TOP of me. I love this kid, but he is beyond sucky and cuddly. He needs to be skin to skin with me, even if its just his hand touching me. I love it sometimes...but at 3am when you are sick and pregnant. AHHH He won't cuddle with his dad, to the point he gets himself so upset he sometimes pukes! He won't rock with his dad and he loves loves loves rocking in the rocking chair with me.

Its a hot mess!

i know what u mean about skin to skin, tyler is 6 an loves rubbing ppls skin. he puts his fingers in (the 2 middle ones) and will rub my arm, my back, my belly, sometimes annoying when im trying to do sumthing, but so cute lol

when he was little he used to sit with his hand down in between my boobs lol stopped him when he was 2 it looked wrong :haha:

ladies im stressed. my baby was born at 26 weeks and now im pregnant again im a little bit stressed about whether ill get past that, whether ill end up with another preemie, whether ill even get to 26 weeks.

im 20 weeks now and feel like the next 8 weeks are guna b the slowest ever.

how can i get rid of that anxiousness and worry.

Oh dippy I wish I could help.

In personal experience those weeks were rough for me, but as I hit our milestone (27+4) I've started to chill out and have a bit of faith, whereas before I was convinced I wouldn't get here.

Every day since then feels like such a bonus, which kinda makes up for all the previous worry!

i know i have to take one day at a time. dont you just wish u could get a fast forward to the future machine.

i cant wait till im more pregnant than i was before. x

We will be TTC in August. Can't wait!

However i was wondering, do you think they will let me have a home birth this time? Or not because of my previous emergency section etc?

AOB my midwife said I could have a water birth this time so long as I reach term, I guessing similar would apply? But I would definatley recommend discussing your TTC plans with a doctor or someone just so you know what would be ahead of you. :thumbup:

Right girlies!
I don't have gestational diabetes, it's official. Wahey!

Gonna stalk neufera right now, we met on an old forum I was on when I was TTC.

AOB my midwife said I could have a water birth this time so long as I reach term, I guessing similar would apply? But I would definatley recommend discussing your TTC plans with a doctor or someone just so you know what would be ahead of you. :thumbup:

Thanks Sandie :flower:

Another Q, do you get monitored more in future pregnancies once you have had a preterm birth? x

Ally, they will probably want you in hospital for a VBAC attempt, just incase the delivery has to result in another section :hugs:

Yay for no GD SB, 30 weeks tomorrow...woahhhhhhh, get you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->