Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

28 days isnt long is it? i want my pregnancy to go quick but then again i dont i want to enjoy it x

27 days now! LOL I'm over my initial shock from yesterday! I didn't want to feel like my pregnancy was dragging, I wanted to enjoy it since it is my last one but omg it just flew by! Went way to fast but because of that, I haven't had time to dwell on all the what if's, no time to really stress over every little thing.

I'm feeling a little sentimental lately. Been looking at all the kids newborn pictures, thinking about the day that I delivered each one of them, thinking about how grateful I am that we're adding another baby to our family and how we've made it this far and how perfect and how healthy he is.

I get a little weepy lately but realizing all that we've over come in the past years and how much stronger that I've become makes me that much more determined to get this baby here safely on September 22nd. I pray a lot for another week, another day of pregnancy, he needs to stay in there.

I've made it this far, I've beaten the odds given me, I've impressed the Dr's, I can go another 27 days!

Oooohhhh...good luck with your c-section :flower:

My sickness seems to have returned in these last few days :wacko: Is that normal in 3rd tri?

With Reagan I was sick from about week 5 constantly up until a week before I had her, this time it eased off at 16 weeks but seems to have returned!!

Heck, I don't know what is normal and what's not...as of tomorrow I am more pregnant than I have ever been!!

Yea, you can have 1st tri flashbacks! A lot of women seem to have to revisit the 1st tri once they hit the 3rd! It's the hormones and the baby pushing around in there. Hope you feel better!

and thanks.

Thank you!! I seem to be pankicking about everything this week :blush:

And yep, I think baby moving around may have a lot to do with it, it feels like motion sickness, my whole tummy rolls when she moves, which I now know to be normal....I just never had that feeling first time around :haha: It is all really weird!!

: Is that normal in 3rd tri?
!

:rofl: :rofl: couldnt tell you :rofl: :rofl: whats 3rd Tri? :haha: kidding!

Hehehehe...you will know soon enough :flower: I think we both only just made it into 3rd tri last time?

I am just a bloody emotional, hormonal, tearful wreck this week...then soaps like eastenders start a story about pre-eclampsia which freaks me out even more....I'm not going to be able to relax or enjoy this pregnancy until this baby is here I don't think :cry:

Wow Charlie is super wiggly in there today! Always before a Dr's appointment too! and after? OMG Thankfully I have an anterior placenta, he goes nuts! I don't think he likes the Dr listening to him, maybe he wants to tell the woman to bugger off? Calling her a nosey witch?

I have an appointment tomorrow and i'll be 25 weeks exactly. I'm glad i have one, don't feel quite right. I haven't been having anymore tightenings than usual but i feel kind of crampy and just unusual in general. I probably wouldn't care if it was my first pregnancy but everything is scary when you've had early babies. I'm feeling kind of cross about it but theres noone to be cross at. Why can't things be easy?!?!?

big :hugs: to all u ladies :)

im worried because i will be 31 weeks at xmas and tyler was born at 32 weeks. i know if this baby comes early theres nothing i can do but all the same makes me nervous!!

when does 3rd tri start?

I have an appointment tomorrow and i'll be 25 weeks exactly. I'm glad i have one, don't feel quite right. I haven't been having anymore tightenings than usual but i feel kind of crampy and just unusual in general. I probably wouldn't care if it was my first pregnancy but everything is scary when you've had early babies. I'm feeling kind of cross about it but theres noone to be cross at. Why can't things be easy?!?!?

I hear ya! I don't think things are meant to be easy hun, wish they were though. All we can do is learn from the trials and become stronger from them. Just have to take it one day at a time. I try and be grateful that we've made it another day, another week, another month, and we're almost there.

It's hard, stressful, and you're allowed to be cross for no reason! :hugs:

big :hugs: to all u ladies :)

im worried because i will be 31 weeks at xmas and tyler was born at 32 weeks. i know if this baby comes early theres nothing i can do but all the same makes me nervous!!

when does 3rd tri start?

Some say 26 weeks, some say 27, some say 28. At 26 weeks I had nothing to talk about with those just starting the second trimester, so I moved over.

mommymichele do u have 3 girls and 3 boys? ur house must be mega busy lol

I have 2 girls and am pregnant with my 4th boy. Nope, pretty much boring here lol, my kids are living with their dad for right now. Long story, nasty messy divorce but it's what's working for us right now. When they are all under my roof, eh it can get a little hectic but totally worth it. The older ones have their own things to do. They are 14, soon to be 13, 11, 10, 8, and waiting on Charlie.

aww charlie is goin to be spoilt with all those siblings lol

wereall urs born early?

sorry for all the questions lol :blush:

aww charlie is goin to be spoilt with all those siblings lol

wereall urs born early?

sorry for all the questions lol :blush:

Don't be sorry! I love having some one to chat with! LOL I'm bored most of the time and it's 6 am here, no one to talk to.

Oh let's see if I can remember correctly. Had them all by c-section.
DD14 came on her due date, was breech
DS13 came at 38 weeks I think, they thought he was head down let me labor, nope, he was breech
DS11 came at 38 weeks I think, another breech
DD10 came at 35 or 36 weeks, can't remember, she was breech
DS8 came at 32 weeks, breech, heart defect, healthy now

Charlie is set to come via c-section at 37+1 and he is the FIRST of six children to get in the head down position and boy am I feeling it! Naughty baby!

I have 2 girls and am pregnant with my 4th boy.

I have 1 girl, 2 boys and no.4 is a boy (they think). Do you have an opinion on which is easier/more enjoyable to raise?

My daughter is lovely but my boys are so much easier...far less drama and attitude with the boys so far.

I have 2 girls and am pregnant with my 4th boy.

I have 1 girl, 2 boys and no.4 is a boy (they think). Do you have an opinion on which is easier/more enjoyable to raise?

My daughter is lovely but my boys are so much easier...far less drama and attitude with the boys so far.

Each gender has it's pros and cons I think.

Boys aren't as dramatic as girls but a friend of mine has a son who is a drama king!
Girls can be easier to potty train.
Girls can be fussy about girl things, dolls and dresses and such, unless they are tomboys like I am.
Boys are more likely to run to mama when they have a boo boo but girls, eh, they want daddy for the most part. Either way, they try and get away with everything!

They are both pretty much easy till you hit puberty. They both smell, you have to have the 'talk' with both sexes, both eat more, girls worry about staying thin more, boys want to bulk up. Girls have drama issues with hair, and make up and boys, and bras, and PMS. I can't handle my own AF, and I have to deal with theirs! Boys need instruction on how to pee standing up, how to shave. Both boys and girls can be gross, think about gym class when you were a teen.

Best advice I can give, if you don't give into their every whim and cry, give them the basics, then they are easier to deal with. If you give them everything they want, they are going to try and get away with more or demand even more. Boy or girl, you get treated exactly the same in my house.

3rd Tri is defo 27 weeks offcially

i have 2 kids, tyler & jamie-leigh. jamie-leigh is my cousin, her mum gave her up for adoption so me and DH have got her now.

so altho i have 2 kids i have only gave birth once, its confusing for ppl who dnt know the full story lol
jamie-leigh has been with us 2yrs next month. she has learning difficulties, not sure wht or how bad they are atm. shes almost 4 now and still in nappies. has no indication when she is wee'ing or poo'ing. we have tried lots of times to potty train but have got no where. she is under a few drs atm cuz she is severly asthmatic as well. she is like a baby really, when u get her dressed she doesnt help herself in anyway.

i started to go on abit there didnt i :blush:

mommymichele why are u up so early lol

with havin jamie-leigh and tyler i think boys are worse than girls but as jamie-leigh gets to a teenager i think my opinion may change lol

No clue as to why I am up so early, I did sleep all day yesterday though, was way too tired to do anything really. Such is the last few weeks of every pregnancy for me. I try and keep myself busy though and I get to gab with you ladies while you're on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->