Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

urgh i hate the dentist. did u not ask if there was anything u cud do?
how did alex' 1st time go?

had mw appointment 2day - Jaiden is no longer back to back, hes 4/5ths engaged, measuring 33weeks and by the chart i have thts about 5lb 5oz (thts how much tyler weighed) so he will def be bigger then tyler x

God I want to kill Mothercare! I ordered some maternity clothes to be delivered to the store by my Mum's so I could pick it up from the store when I was down at Christmas, we got stuck up here with the snow so I had to send my Mum to pick it up and as I knew it would all be sealed in a non see through bag I told Mum it was clothes for Findlay.
Mum has just sent me a box up with bits in it including the Mothercare package. Mothercare have only put a bloody label on the packet informing that the packet contains underbump trousers, flippy skirt, underbump jeans etc :dohh: God I hope my Mum didn't read the label!! Now I'm really nervous as I have no idea if she knows and is just waiting for me to say something or if she didn't read the label and therefore doesn't know :shrug: ARGH!

Can't believe I'm 16 weeks today, things start getting more risky around now so I'm starting my big panic! EEK I need to have my hospital bag packed in 7 weeks just in case :wacko:

Oooh god lottie :O how long is it til u go see her now!

Happy 16 weeks, i just twigged ur weeks change on a wednesday like meeee!!!!

We're going down first weekend of March all being well so just over 4 weeks to go! Just hoping none of us get a cold or anything as if we do then we can't visit as she's just started on chemo tablets so she's got to keep away from crowds or anyone who's poorly and then I will have to tell her over the phone which I don't really want to do.

Ooo I noticed yesterday morning that my belly button has started to poke out! :shock: It didn't do that until literally a few days before I had Findlay, this is all sooooo odd lol. If things go ok I'm going to be huuuuuuuge :happydance:

I promised I'd never moan about pregnancy stuff but my SPD is killing me :cry:. Dave thinks I should book an appt with a private physio to get them to have a look and recommend some exercises to try and help. I forgot to keep my legs together when getting out of bed this morning and was greeted by lots of pain and a lovely grinding noise :dohh:

Lot tie I know that feeling, thought mine had eased off but it's taking the biscuit now! Reeeeal bad! My mate says she felt it right from the off on subsequent pregnancies! Totally puts me off having another! :haha:

I got to apologise the iPad puts a space in your name lol.

Lianne sounds like every things going faaaaaab!

I have my scan and ffn test tomorrow (well maybe ffn I'm not sure perhaps not?) hing we might see baby for DHs sake he never seen last time.

i have to roll out of bed lol

i have had a shit day 2day, i have felt like i just wanna give up. im tired, in pain, tearful, and just feelin generally down - went to dr who prescribed me co-codamol for the pain.

i am so greatful for Jaiden still bein snug but my god im struggling.

hopefully after a better nights sleep i'll feel better.

good luck with the tests 2moro sandi.

Happy 16 weeks Lottie!

And happy 31 Sandi!!!

Well I am freaking out...I have been hearing babys heartbeat on my own doppler for a few weeks now..before I wasn't 100% sure even though the doctor heard it when I did too. But today nothing...no HB and no movement. I just got back from the clinic...they couldn't find one either....there is no placenta sounds either, they looked for over 20 mins. I have an US on March 5th and thats the bloody soonest I can get in!

I go back tomorrow to see if its just a positional thing...fingers crossed it is.

:hugs: Thinking of you and hoping everything is okay.

How are all of you other mummies and bumps doing?

I hope everything is ok Nic :hugs: I have been hearing my bump on my doppler for a while and then after I had one of my really dodgy lupus headaches last week I couldn't hear anything except my own heartbeat for almost 48hrs so I got myself all panicked but then suddenly it reappeared again. You've been feeling movements already?

Do you have private scan places over there where you could go to have a reassurance scan done to check that bump is ok?

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that your bump is fine and is just deciding to be a bit awkward for the doppler. Sending lots of love and hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Let us know how you get on tomorrow xxx

thinking of u hun :hugs:

not next week the week after i'll be classed as full term :D

I know it's not exactly a super impressive bump but it is for me as Findlay wasn't far off making an appearance by the time I was this size with him so I am very excited although I am finding it odd as I'm so used to my tummy being totally flat.
Dave has instructed me to 'wear something baggy' tomorrow as once F has had his appt tomorrow Dave wants to take him into work as people haven't seen him for ages and keep asking after him and he doesn't want anyone knowing I'm pregnant (think he's going to keep it quiet until ~24wks).

Me at 16+0 yesterday :D

Attachments

• 16+0.jpg
    16+0.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Sandi I saw you today at Cameron Toll at the food court! Was intending to come over and say hi once Emma finished eating but she is not having her happiest day today and by the time we were organised you were off! So hello anyway! Hope you got on okay at the hospital(I presume that was where you were and for some reason, didn't fancy having lunch at the ERI cafe!!!)

Lesley

How did your scan go today SB?

Sandi I saw you today at Cameron Toll at the food court! Was intending to come over and say hi once Emma finished eating but she is not having her happiest day today and by the time we were organised you were off! So hello anyway! Hope you got on okay at the hospital(I presume that was where you were and for some reason, didn't fancy having lunch at the ERI cafe!!!)

Lesley

I BLOODY KNEW IT i was just too scared to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought na it cant be.... i bet you saw me looking too!! Just sent you a FB msg lol!

Well I am freaking out...I have been hearing babys heartbeat on my own doppler for a few weeks now..before I wasn't 100% sure even though the doctor heard it when I did too. But today nothing...no HB and no movement. I just got back from the clinic...they couldn't find one either....there is no placenta sounds either, they looked for over 20 mins. I have an US on March 5th and thats the bloody soonest I can get in!

I go back tomorrow to see if its just a positional thing...fingers crossed it is.

I hope so Nic. I tell you what, in this pregnancy an the one with Alex, the weeks 15+ were always difficult to find babies heartbeat when I wanted to. I remember 17 weeks with Alex I swear I could hear NOTHING. :/ After that experience i didnt panic too much when same happened again this pregnancy. I hope its just a positional thing too, I have been worried about you when I seen your FB status, wasn;t sure if I had missed something. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thinking of u hun :hugs:

not next week the week after i'll be classed as full term :D

Ooooh myyy gooooooood!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I know it's not exactly a super impressive bump but it is for me as Findlay wasn't far off making an appearance by the time I was this size with him so I am very excited although I am finding it odd as I'm so used to my tummy being totally flat.

Me at 16+0 yesterday :D

That IS impressive hunny! Thats a baby bump!!!!

^^Just reread, that sounds totally stalkerish!!!

Nope, its not, you couldnt miss me, im getting huge :rofl:xxx

How did your scan go today SB?

The scan, well, the scan went fine and cervix is measuring fine too....
...and then we did another test, which is positive.

I dunno. Half of me is past caring now because the other two positives prooved to be 'nothing' but another one? Two in a row? What is making the test do that?!?!

We agreed not to follow this one up until 2 weeks time, which will be the last time I see the study lady, shes not allowed to see me after 34 weeks. I have the consultant next week anyway and if i have any worries i'll just go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->