Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Lol don't think I've ever noticed who's looking at a thread!

Hopedance, I never did do aspirin, by the time I found out about it I was already 20 weeks with next baby, it was the first consultant visit, he then decided it didn't matter:shrug: I had the doppler scans every 2 weeks, maybe its different in other areas, but he was looking for notching of the placenta to indicate development of the pre eclampsia. Keep your eye out for any signs also, with my first I got raised bp sure but not too bad, from 100/60 average to 120/85 but I swelled up and also had horrendous pain under my ribs on the right side. Another thing I noticed was I'd see what looked like black moths in my vision. The biggest plus of being on subsequent pregnancies is that you know the signs:thumbup: Alot of this is probably different to your exerience though as my main problem was my liver being effected. :flower:

Lianne, sandy, seems like there is no relief from this spd. I must confess to taking the tylenol pretty regularly now, the belt can help for short periods but it certainly doesn't fix anything! I'm going to see if the OB can do more on tuesday when I go for my visit, here though they're very quick to give super strong painkillers for everything, apparently vicodin is perfectly safe:wacko: er no thanks lol!

Can't believe how far you ladies are getting:happydance:

Sandy, how are you getting on after your positive ffn?

Weird!! I just looked, there is me and 2 other's viewing right now that are regular posters...and then another name I have never seen, or heard of!! What's that all about?

:rofl: I only just noticed you can see who's looking at a thread, was wondering wth you were all on about:blush:

:rofl:
I hate it, theres another random reading this now and at least they could do is say hi!

Mummy3 did i tell ya, ive had another one :rofl: and still cooking. Its my last appointment this week in my pregnancy :sob: gonna get a prezzie for the study woman shes done more for me than anyone this pregnancy.
Part of the study is to see the baby every 6 months or something so might see her again. Xx

im a randomer! i found this thread on "unread posts" at the top of the screen. Hope youre all keeping well as are your cherubs :) :flower: xxx

:rofl: hiiii babydance!!!

At least you post on bnb :p ;) some have never posted anywhere! :D xxxx

:wave: hiya Dotty Hen, I left you a message on your profile thingy :haha: come talk with us?

Hiya Babydance!!!

Hi babydance:flower:

So is that 3 positives now sandy? Thats got to make things more exciting:winkwink: Geez seriously though, must be very stressful, hopefully this weeks is negative and you can have a relaxing fortnight! Hope you do get to see the study woman again, sounds like she's had a positive effect on your pregnancy.

I am a loser, I never get any creeps viewing the thread while I am...:rofl:

I feel like crapola..I have the sorest throat ever!!

I am so angry and mad about a trollfacerathead

You&me ive seen that one too!

Amy- no just 2 lol awww i give up

Nic- awww honestly, i have no words.

Full term thats what i am :D

if i wasnt so sore i'd even do a little dance ;)

Happy FULL FREAKIN TERM!!!!

had my appointment this morning.

as soon as she started talkin to me i burst into tears & cudnt get my words out, all i could say was im such an idiot, i feel like an idiot. she asked me what was wrong and i explained about my SPD. i have an appointment with the consultant next monday. she said he will prob give me an internal to see if im favourable for induction.

she said in the meantime, ive got to have lots of fresh pineapple, hot curries and a night of passion :haha:

Congratulations to johnoblueshoe - (39+1) :baby: Harley born 9th Feb weighing 7.11lbs yeyyyyy!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the birth of baby Harley :happydance:

And congratulations Lianne on reaching term :happydance:

This thread is an inspiriation :flower:

This thread is an inspiriation :flower:

Well I hope our lurkers think so, it must be good?! :haha:

:haha: I messaged one of those lurkers and left it on their profile wall, they haven't made any posts yet however on BnB....it's a bit like Big Brother....we are being watched, oooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Last nights regular name seems to be very suss :haha: just you wait til tonight!!!! They'll be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->