Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Oh god right enough! You are right, that ten minute walk does it! I have sainsburys down the road and I don't want to even consider it :rofl:

Na she doesn't understand. She won't even talk yet, bless her, just babbles rubbish. Every things slowly coming together though. Shes went from not walking with any walker to pushing any of her three walkers overnight this week. I think shes becoming a bit more confident so who knows?!

awww. i bet shes ramming into everything with her walkers? lol

she'll soon be a little daredevil ;)

Hey everyone
Do you know when your consultant care will end?

I was meant to see the consultant today (every 4 weeks) but DH has arsed up his shifts so I couldn't go. I called to rearrange and there's nothing for a month!

Part of me isn't concerned because so far so good, but another part is thinking, I've had these 2 positive ffn tests in the last few weeks, I'm unsure I should drop the care just now while I have it

my sitution was very different from urs hun. but i havent had any consultant led care from 29 weeks.

but as u said u have had those + ffn tests. do u see a regular mw as well? maybe u should speak to her. a month is a very long time for u to have to wait to see a consultant x

Hey SB, my consultant care never ended, I was seen monthly, then at about 34 weeks they changed it to fortnightly...I think I was seen more by the consultant at hospital than by the midwife at my surgery!!

Happy 17 weeks Lottie!!!!

(lottie is ok btw just tired ;) )

I think I will phone my midwife and ask her for advice (maybe she'll push it)

Alex keeps jumping up for a kiss today what is she hanging in for??? Lol! She used to be a very independent madam and now she's all over me :rofl:

Happy 32 weeks SB, happy 36 weeks Lianne, and happy 17 weeks Lottie!!

:happydance: You ladies are doing so so well!! :happydance:

Wow Sandi, can't believe you're 32 weeks already :shock: With the positive ffn could it be you're having a bigger baby? From what I understand they become less reliable from 34 weeks as baby presses down and its released anyway in preparation for birth, so if your baby is bigger that could happen sooner? :flower:

Nic, really glad you got good news at your follow up, Eilidhs heartrate has been steady at 130-140 for weeks now so I wouldn't be too worried.:hugs:

Lianne, wow 36 weeks:happydance:

We are at 28+3 now, had a negative ffn last week, and apparently cervix is closed, they check it every 2 weeks here:wacko: Can I join the spd is crap club too please?:flower:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in. I found out last week that I'm expecting again!! I'm seeing the doctor on Friday so will hopefully get a due date then!

I think I am losing it!

I feel so weird about this pregnancy ladies, I feel like a crap mom. I can't bring myself to get attached (I mean I am excited and happy...I want the baby badly) but I don't want to talk about baby names, I don't want to buy anything, I don't want to do anything! I know there are things I should really be doing now, as the chance of preterm birth is high...but I can't bring myself too. I keep thinking that this pregnancy is going to end in disaster. Frig.

(((hugs))) i was pretty switched off too nic. I feel i still am. Im scared im not going to bond either because i didn.t want to get in too deep. And alex is my number one, i cannot even begin to think someone else will be too :/

Glad to see everyone is doing well any updates on nufeura and her LO

As far as i am aware everythings fab for her, i'll try and catch her ;) she defo gives us hope!

good for her making it to term, well you ladies on here give me hope and courage to try again eventually

Congrats hopedance:happydance:

Nic, It's understandable feeling so scared:hugs: Try and take it at your own pace, we are here if you need to talk:hugs:

Congrats Hopedance btw...sorry I missed saying that last time I posted!

Thanks ladies.

Sandi I feel the same way about Lakai, he is my little miracle...but the thing is? Its totally 100% normal to not love your children the same way. We will love them equally but not in the same ways. I use to struggle with what if the new baby feels less special than Lakai, if they are born full term and such. Will they know people think Lakai is a miracle? And hence make that child feel badly? But then I realized getting to term is a miracle unto itself for us..so that is no different!

I worry more now about what the grandparents might be like. I am not worried about myself or Kyle anymore though.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in. I found out last week that I'm expecting again!! I'm seeing the doctor on Friday so will hopefully get a due date then!

Omg how did i miss this?!?!? Just seen Nic's comment and i was like "whats she on about?" :haha:

:rofl:

Congratulations!!!!! I'll add you to the list! :D

thanks ladies.. saw the doctor yesterday and she is putting my due date as October 17th. Sam was due October 7th - I hope we at least make it into september or even october this time!! She's referred me back to my old consultant and for an early scan, and booked me for lots of blood tests. :)

Congratulations Hopedance :flower:

I was a PET mum first time around at about the same gestation as you, I managed to escape it the second time around until 38+6 :thumbup: Lots of consultant appointment and tablets, but it seemed to do the job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->