Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hopedance - October 17th
:thumbup: Sorry it took so long Hopedance, better doing it on this laptop than my iPad xxx

Do you mean the dotty one? wonder what it is all about?

No there was another one hun :dohh:

What can i say, we 're amazing : rofl:

We are mum's to preemie's...that makes us amazing and then some :haha:

Ohhh, I saw another name in here last night too, but they also had no posts.

I do get the heebie jeebies though, like i said in a thread before, I mean some post sensitive pics on this section. I'd hate to think people nose here just to see what babies look like outside utereo without thinking about our journeys.
Or the fact that anyone lurking could be a dodgy stalker, someone we know IRL. ;)

oh god i neva thought of it like tht, :(

have u ladies had a good valentines day?

Congrats on baby Harley!!

Lianne :happydance: FULL TERM!! Wow! Got everything crossed you're favourable when you see the consultant next week. Now go get that spicy pineapple curry lol, and seriously jealous about the sex:haha:

Sandi, you have me seriously freaked out about these randomers, why just peer in? Bet they related to my MIL :rofl: I see you're nearly 33 weeks now, Anja was born at 33 weeks and was only in NICU for 10 days, hopefully thats some positive inspiration for you:hugs:

Does anyone know if the ffn is affected by thrush? Have mine tomorrow again and don't want a dodgy result.

You and me, :haha: did they reply yet?

Nic:hugs: hope your throat feels better soon hun:hugs: And that the trollratface disappears asap! (great name btw)

Awkward way better than none, its been months! :rofl: this is the second thread today I've said I'm jealous of someone getting sex.

Amy I like that 33 weeks story!
Erm all I know is the ffn is affected by the fetal fibronectin which is protein essentially. I think.
Aw don't be jealous of the sex. I promise :rofl:

last time i had sex it gave me cramps all day and backache which made me think i was goin into labour! but it didnt,

it was so awkward & uncomfy too!!!

Ok it does seem to be losing its appeal now:haha: When I imagine it, it never involves the huge bump lol. Oh and cramps owwyy:hugs:

Sandi, yep it was only 10 days, she was a good size too at 4lb 12oz:thumbup:

Mummy3, I don't think they want to talk to me...they haven't answered!! :haha:

I hope you ladies are all having a good Valentines!

We were planning to go out for dinner....alone...but then we both still feel terrible. Then we planned to still send Lakai to Grandma's for a few hours while we got take out and maybe you know...LOL and then he is sick and throws up...poor wee mite. So here we are...no alone time. I swear he knew we planned stuff and he was like "NOPE not happening!" lol. Nah.

Congrats Lianne!

Nic that always happens with us :rofl: New year has twice been cancelled because Alex likes to puke all night :rofl:

Well I had a midwife appointment......

....I just would have gone if i had saved it in the bloomin iphone :dohh:

The midwife (stand in AGAIN *sigh*) phoned and asked pretty much where i was (like, in the house?):telephone:

SHe sounded a bit grumpy and said I was the second woman to do this to her today, I tried to make her cheer up by suggesting she puts her feet up and has a cup of tea, but it didnt go down well.....

I'm seeing the consultant next week where i'll be checked over anyways so its not to bad.

I have my last (probably) OPPTIMUM appointment on Thursday. I want to buy the woman a gift....... shes been the only continuous member of staff in the whole pregnancy.

Any ideas? :shrug:

flowers? chocs? an orchid? everyone loves orchids :) wine?

and of course a lovely card :)

An orchid is always lovely or some sort of plant that lasts instead of cut flowers!

Ladies...I am getting worried. I doubt anyone remembers but with Lakai I had fainting issues, to the point I fainted while walking my dog alone...passed right out on the street (well sidewalk). And now its happening again at the same point in the pregnancy, I am alone right now and just caught myself before I actually passed right out.

Last time around everyone (doctors) just shrugged it off like it was normal and such. I am just curious if anyone has experienced this and if so did you figure out a cause?

My OBGYN is away and my GP is totally booked. And the nasty receptionist is on and she doesn't do fit in's like the nice one.

I know this is likely nothing as I am not very far along but my bump as shrunk a lot in the past three days. To the point my pre-pregnancy jeans fit fine again...and yet three days ago I looked like a whale trapped in a net in them...

Is it possible you might need a wee boost of iron or something? Ae you still taking prenatals? Xxxxx

Its possible...I don't eat meat...sooo. I am still taking prenatals yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->