Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

She just did once she dropped to one nap a day :shrug: however she goes to bed at 8pm and wakes anytime after 8am sometimes 9am. Works for us cause that's when DH goes to work, so I dont change it x

Alex is a 12 hour sleeper too? Lakai sleeps 12 hours most nights too! He goes to bed late though like 10pm and is up at 10am!

That doesn't change as they get older...Reagan goes to bed at 6.30pm...and we get up at 7am for school run, and on a weekend anytime between 8-9am...she gets mega grumpy if she doesn't get enough sleep :haha:

Liannes waters have broken, MADLYTTC has a lil thread in 3rd tri but no-one mention on FB!!!

Omg over 1000 posts and over 100 pages girls wooooo :rofl:

Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkksssss...exciting news...am now gonna be waiting for news all day :happydance:

Hey Ladies updating on behalf of Lianne1986 :)

Baby Jaiden was born at 11.52am weighing 6lb 5oz :cloud9:

Again please dont mention on FB :)

Lianne tells me chris has gone to buy a carseat and shes coming home :wohoo:

Hey Ladies updating on behalf of Lianne1986 :)

Baby Jaiden was born at 11.52am weighing 6lb 5oz :cloud9:

Thank you for updating over here :flower:

Wow, huge congratulations Lianne, well done!! And Jaiden is a great weight, hope everything went okay for you :hugs:

haha just seen the posts about lurkers so thought i better say hi!!x

Pmsl how can u be a lurker woman ur on the first page :rofl: how is wee grace doing? And you, of course? Xxx

Congrats Lianne!!!!!! :happydance:

I feel er, next, even though theres a few on the list they havent stayed around...

Our chat must be crap.....

Hi, im due may 20th :) Joshua was a premmie in 2009 now and happy and healthy 20 month old, getting a bit scared now im nearing the time he was born (30+5) im 27 weeks tomorrow. Dont get on here alot but was just having a look and ive never seen this bit before its nice to know others have gone through the same thing and im not just worrying about nothing! Hopefully this time everything will be ok but i am being extra carefull this time! Good luck to everyone on here aswell x

Hey LucyEmma! Welcome to the club ;)

Do you know why Joshua was early? We have LOs similar in age too :)

Hi ladies!

Congrats Lianne!

So ladies...I have lost just under half my fluid, and the ER doctor is classing my pregnancy as a threatened miscarriage. (if you are on my FB please don't say anything as my parents do not know) Both my doctors are gone on vacation!

The fill in at the one isn't very good, but I will be going to see him later next week.

So now I wait...

Congratulations to everyone who is expecting again. I am just interested as really want another baba one day, not sure when I'll get the courage but lovely to see its worked out well for others after having a preemie. :thumbup:

Nic, I just seen this :O

What happens in these cases? Awww nic after our mini discussion on FB I seriously hope your hospital takes everything into account?

I don't really know. The doctor just said go see your dr next week see if there is any change. My cervix is still closed, which makes me wonder why the threatened m/c was said. He was a jerk! He gave me little to no information. He was really short and rude.

I go see my GP's stand in and my OBGYN's stand in next week. I can still feel baby move every once in a blue moon...

Im having a super chitty day. My mom last night at Lakai's adjusted bday dinner (which was AWFUL because he is cutting THREE molars and threw up...he was so cranky!) after hearing about my dog's breathing issues, that she is at the end of her life cycle. My mom is a retired vet. I could have killed her. I know she views death differently than I do, but this is my dog...she knows how much I love this dog.

Nic:hugs: I have everything crossed for you for your apointment next week. Do they have any idea why your fluid is decreasing?

Lianne:shock::happydance: CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear your birth story.

Sandi, we will have to move on to you for the any signs yet:haha: Promise not to pester for another month yet though!

Hello new people:flower:

Do you feel like you slightly don't trust the info the doctor gave you? It seems pretty rash? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->