Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Haha where the actual fek do u find original mccoys anyways, I only see them in the pub :rofl: :shrug: short of crossing the road to ask the pub for a pack....

LOL do it :haha: Your pubs are more classy than ours, we only get walkers :cry::nope::haha:

Multipack in any supermarket does just the original flavour, or newsagents if you dont want a multipack, but as there are two of you needing this, go for the multipack :rofl:

Haha where the actual fek do u find original mccoys anyways

My kitchen cupboard :haha: I'm munching a packet now due to you girls mentioning them! Tesco have the multipacks on special offer at the moment :thumbup:

David's off tomorrow so I don't give a hoot how long it takes us, we will find some.
I have been thinking of them all day!

EWWWWWW no! I really don't understand this pregnancy craving thing at all :wacko:

Lot tie at least try it! :rofl: you'll shock yourself.

Funny enough I bought marshmallow squash from morrisons the other day. Sounds rank, and as you're about to drink it you're convinced it's rank but it tastes surprisingly good!

Ask Alex, she picked up my cup, fell on her butt and it flew everywhere. Marshmallow smelling house for a bit.... :haha:

Try it, it is soooooooo nice. That or Maccy d chips in chocolate milkshake. I have a for salt + sugar it seems.

Seriously will send you some, if you want :flower:

That a diluatable juice thing, that is marshmellow Sandi? I have never heard of it before. Sounds weird but yummy :thumbup:

I dunno about the chips and chocolate but I can't imagine it being too bad!

Wispa though.....yum.
With Alex I used to dip wispa in chocolate mousse. No wonder she was a chubster......

That a diluatable juice thing, that is marshmellow Sandi? I have never heard of it before. Sounds weird but yummy :thumbup:

Yeah dilute stuff! I was like ooooooooh must try that. It's sounds so wrong but it's actually good!

That sounds nice too, I am so hungry now :growlmad: :haha: I wanna do it tomorrow or flake, yum.

Yeah dilute stuff! I was like ooooooooh must try that. It's sounds so wrong but it's actually good!

Is it Morrisons own? I am going to get some. This thread has turned really random :rofl:

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/alexsmall/d23afcd0.jpg

Beat that for randomness

Thank you, I really hope ours has it. I want *stamps feet*

Mission for tomorrow then

Me and D need to find mccoys
Lottie needs to dip mccoys in diet coke
Tasha needs marshmallow squash.

Anyone else?..... :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: any one would think that pregnant women only think about one thing.

Also there is a programme that might interest some of you or you may want to avoid, it is on the 9th March, BBC 2, 9pm called 23 week babies: The Price of Life. My friend's LO is on it, she sadly grew her wings. I warn you it is very hard, and ask some tough questions. I thought I would let you know so you can chose what is right for you, because people will be talking about it.

:hugs::hugs:

My craving with Reagan was lemons, I would just chop them in half and go for it!! She can eat them like it too now.

With Amber it was red grapes dipped in mayo :sick:

I love lemon, yummy.

The grapes sound yuck, but then I really like cheese and chive snack a jacks with green grapes on top. Yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->