Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Happy 22 weeks Lottie :flower:

I had the depo Jab once Lianne and that stops them too, but it turned me into a jeykl and hyde :haha:

Lol Lianne, good reason :thumbup:

I have only ever been on contraception for three weeks of my entire life :rofl:

Contraception ain't all it's cracked up to be!! :rofl:

I want to change the name of the thread....

To:

SANDIS FULL TERM, YA DANCER!

But no :nope:

:rofl:

Yea why isnt your name in the title some where today?

BUt i didnt do it for the others cause i was in coo koo land :blush:

I am sure they understand, plus you included other people's important milestones.

:dohh: i try to keep up with everyones weekly milestones, it annoys me I keep missing Nic's!

I'm soooo tired. I couldnt get comfy again last night and DH panics about work just now so we couldn't sleep. Then Alex is laughing in her sleep :wacko: Dear god it's the mad house here :rofl:

I keep looking at the mirror and need to top up my pink hair, but i actually have NO energy to do it.:coffee:

Nearly Alexs nap time, I might join her :sleep::sleep:

Put yours in the title woman!!!!!!!

I hope you manage a nap :flower:

I have this thing going round my head today, it is getting to me. I am obviously really scared about 28+6, as that is when my waters broke with Honey, now the other week I realised 28+6 this time is 16th May, which is Honey's birthday, and today I cant shake that it means something bad. I know I am crazy :haha:

It doesn't sound crazy to me at all Tasha. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have such a big milestone fall on Honey's birthday so I just wnat to send you some hugs :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: tasha.

if i have the implant and chris has the snip, whats the chances of any accidents? hmm...?

none i hope :rofl:

Wonders how JJ got on with 20 week scan.....

Wonders how JJ got on with 20 week scan.....

Morning ladies! Day late I know but happy full term Sandi! :happydance:

Scan went well thanks, all is well. Little one kept opening its mouth looked like it was smiling at us! We have stuck team yellow. Was tempted to ask but I love surprises! (I'd put money on another boy tho, dunno why just gut feeling...)

Hope you're all well :flower:

@ sb put your name in the title woman, you deserve the recognition
@ tasha i also had some dates that where sentimental last pregnancy the date i got my first stitch May 6th would have been my older son Caleb's 1 year b-day, but i lost him @20 weeks to IC, so i can understand how you feel, stay strong Honey is protecting your little one in the womb, im not sure if you are a spiritual person but i always use to talk to Caleb and tell him to protect his little brother
@lottie happy 22 weeks
@jj glad to hear all went well

i got Jaiden weighed today and hes now 7lb 10. also hes 1 month old today - its flown by x

Sandi, Woooooooo!! Term!:happydance: I agree, go put yourself in the title woman:haha:

Tasha:hugs: I think it sounds like a good sign not a bad one, Honey looking out for Lo:hugs:

JJ, grea5t news on your 20 weeks scan, well done for having the willpower to stay tem yellow:thumbup:

Lottie, happy 22 weeks:flower:

Lianne, it is going fast, happy 1 month!

I saw Eilidh yesterday, she has taken a bit of a step back and can't maintain her temp too well atm so she's in an isolette, she keeps going up and down with her weight. She is showing signs of being able to suck though which is great, she can do 30secs of bfing when you catch her awake lol but still gets gavage fed most of her feeds. She doesn't have the IV now:happydance: Home today though as little Anja feeling under the weather so lots of mummy cuddles needed here!

can somebody please have a word with my youngest daughter and tell her its time to start takeing bottles!!

hope everyone is good :) xx

Yay, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the title :cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks for the hugs girls. :hugs:

I really hope Eilidh maintains her body temp soon, great news about the IV and the feeding.

Fingers crossed Grace gets the hang of bottles soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->