Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I bet Grace will pick it up really quickly, Findlay was rubbish with bottles and suddenly came together enough quite quickly to be allowed home. As soon as he took all his bottles for 24hrs they let us take him home!!

Hope Eilidh is a bit better with her temp tomorrow. Glad to hear she's got the iv out and is doing well with sucking :thumbup:

Happy 1 month to Jaiden and fab news about his weight :thumbup:

I've got my anomaly scan tomorrow morning at 11am and I'm terrified to say the least. Fingers crossed it all goes well though and baby behaves and lets them check him/her over and get all the measurements they need to. Really looking forward to taking Findlay to Deep Sea World afterwards as I think he will be so excited by it and it will be nice for the two of us (and his beloved Findlayphant of course) to have an afternoon out together :D

Grace please eat for your mommy so you can go home and get endless cuddles

Good luck with your scan today Lottie and I hope Findlay loves deep sea world, we really need to take Lexi!

Happy 23 weeks Nic!!!!!!!!!!
You're gonna get passed this, I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace is 9 weeks old today too!

There are so many milestones being reached in this thread :cloud9:

Happy 23 weeks Nic.

Happy 9 weeks Grace.

Loved your belly moving vid Sandi :haha: it is a really weird feeling when they roll like that!!

It's still going! :rofl: SHes defo moved, shes been same position for weeks but somethings defo changed :wacko:

Urrrrrmmmmmm, can I please be added back to the front page? :wacko:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWMP3wR3hoqqbhDBgH3SLIsWaF6WCTaPetJTPkKic2SHydJFyJBQ

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You're kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWMP3wR3hoqqbhDBgH3SLIsWaF6WCTaPetJTPkKic2SHydJFyJBQ

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You're kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:haha: Nope, not kidding!!! Been feeling like crap, did a test yesterday afternoon, got a faint positive...stayed in denial til Hubby made me do another one this morning...and yep, I am baking again...due 27th November.

I have been a November Sparkler for 2 years running now :happydance:

(please don't mention on FB)

I am somehow weirdly...jealous?!? :rofl:

:wacko: My mum is gonna bloody freak!!!

Ooooh, I got a new ticker :happydance:

:rofl: Thanks for the title change!!!

BUT...you should be up there a bit longer Sandi, you have reached a huge milestone :hugs:

:shock: wow, congratulations sweetie. That is amazing. :happydance:

Good luck Lottie, thinking of you

Happy 23 weeks nic :happydance::hugs:

Danielle i wanna do it just to piss the MIL off :rofl:

:rofl:

I have never met my MIL...thankfully...Allan hasn't seen her in about 7 years.

Right now, I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! 2 babies with a 12 and a half month age gap...I must be mental!!!

i have got a faint linea nigra (you know that line they talk about on ur tummy?!) i knew it, i thought i was seeing things but nope, its there!

Yes, strange thing but I'll celebrate that too :rofl:

oh my word - congrats you&me - im a teeny bit jelous haha

and tylers birthday is 28th november so u need to go 1 day over :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back