Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Thank you, thank you.

:rofl: there is no way I will be going over Lianne, they tend to book in sections for 39 weeks, but I am wondering if because my section scar is still quite new whether they will aim for 38 weeks to minimise scar rupture?

I think so you&me, or maybe every 37 weeks :thumbup:

Ooooh the closest you could get to 38 weeks is 37+5 (cos the 27th is the weekend), and that would give LO a birthday of the 11/11/11 :thumbup:

:saywhat: that means there will be just a few days over a years difference between Amber and new baby...eeeekkkssss!!!

I will be consultant led again because of the PET and previous sections, when should I book my doctors appointment?

Ooooh the closest you could get to 38 weeks is 37+5 (cos the 27th is the weekend), and that would give LO a birthday of the 11/11/11 :thumbup:

They only do elective's at our hospital monday to wednesday so you are discharged home by friday latest due to minimal staff at weekend...Amber was scheduled for monday 1st November, but decided she was coming Friday 29th October.

11/11/11 is a cool date though!!!

Ahh that is rubbish, tell them you want it changed just for you :rofl:

I agree fab date.

Is it sinking in yet?

LMAO. I still have that problem, it just doesnt feel real.

Kaysie was born 361 days after honey, and by the time I got to around six months with K, I honesty felt like I had been pregnant forever, I really couldnt remember a time when I wasnt pregnant. But that might be different cos Honey wasnt with me.

There is a bit of a bigger age gap between my oldest two (15 months), and I am forever recommending small age gaps, they are the best of friends, do everything together, and as I have written about before when Naomi-Mae was in reception and Morgan year one, there use to be a fence between the two playgrounds, so they would meet there at playtimes and play through the fence and hug and stuff, so cute. I started TTC after Kaysie when she was 2 months old cos I wanted similar. :thumbup:

Awwww, that is so so sweet....I have the biggish age gap between Reagan and Amber, just short of 5 years, so it will be nice to experience a smaller gap too.

Then hubby can get snipped for sure!!

Lmao - me & chris have :sex: since Jaiden, imagine if he went for the snip next week and i was already pregnant :shock: :rofl:

lol i knew we shud hae used a condom lol y did i have to stop bleeding so early, wouldnt have had it then :nope: oh god im paranoid now :haha:

the title says - you&me is back - did u even leave us :rofl: i havent left yet either :haha:

:shock: no condom, eeee I am excited for ya :)

pmsl tasha - i doubt i am. the mw said i wud be fertile after 4 weeks. he wasnt 4weeks until yesturday.

oh god it wud just be my luck lol

:blush: I just couldn't leave this thread!!

There is a woman who fell 2 weeks after giving birth in baby club...her 2nd one is due 10 months after her first :rofl:

See Lianne, thats gonna be you. :flower:

Hope today went okay Lottie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"