Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I think ALL little ones love to rip up paper! its fun, why wouldnt they wanna do that ;)

tyler was behind on his development until the age of about 3. could hardly talk, had no attention span at all, now he is one of the top kids in his class for reading & writing. he can sit for ages doing stuff ie lego, reading, writing, etc etc all kids devlope at different ages, tht man u seen yesturday obviously doesnt have kids...

Well back from midwife already, babys further down, 3/5 palp which i read is 2/5ths engaged yeah???? Fek i dunno lol. Anyways, i see her again next week, she says i can have sweep 39+6 or 40+6, up to me. :/ i dunnooooo

Teehee you really are going to go overdue aren't you!!! Soooooooooo exciting!!! :happydance::happydance:

She's seeing you again next week? Is everything ok? :/ (sorry if I'm being nosy just worrying that she's seeing you again in only 1 week)

Yeah (cue everyone giggling at our lack of knowledge) apparantly thats the norm at this stage Lottie, weekly appointments now :s :rofl:

yes we have children stalkers....:haha:

I have so little knowledge on sweeps im off to google hahahahahahaha

Oh right, you learn something new every day lol. Glad it's nothing to worry about, phew!

I left a message for my midwife today asking if she can please sort out my maternity exemption form for prescriptions as I still don't have it :wacko: and also my MatB1 form as Dave's work need it by next Wednesday and I'm not seeing her for another 2 weeks (I'm sure midwives are supposed to see you more often than she's seeing me!) so I am hoping she'll leave the forms at the hospital for me to pick up tomorrow when I go to antenatal.

Thanks Lianne, and Lottie :flower:

I think your right Sandi it is a general baby thing, all of mine have been the same at Alex's age, and in fact Kaysie still is now, she is almost three but if she loves something she will spend ages doing it, if she dont then two minutes later she will be gone and there is no way you are getting her to come back and do it. In fact I worked in a private day nursery for under 5's and pretty much every child was the same, and usually this continues for quite some time too, from what I have seen that is why reception class is more flexible in curriculum to allow for that. This man is obviously paid to make you paranoid.

Wahoo for engagement :thumbup: Lots of babies dont engage until labour, so maybe your not far off :thumbup: Yea, 36+ weeks should be weekly.

You need to update your sig Tasha now you're 22 weeks :D

Oooh yea, thanks for that I completely forgot. :blush:

How are you doing Lottie?

lottie hun 1st april our prescriptions are free? Theres a start? LOL

You get free prescriptions from april? Shall I move, lol.

That's handy then Sandi, will still try and get it in case I brave finding a dentist at some point plus I think I'll need it to get free prescriptions if I need any when going down to England to see my Mum. Seems rather mad that the midwife still hasn't given it to me as I got it at my booking appt with Findlay!

I'm ok Tasha thanks, still no word from genetics so guess there won't be any results tonight now. I'm a total nervous wreck and just feel sick everytime the phone rings. It's got to the point I'm having to get Dave to text me before he phones so I know it's him.

I'm lying on the sofa on my left side at the mo with a bottle of very dilute squash to keep hydrated after doing some washing earlier and ending up with yet another run of BH with some that were rather painful and going round into my back. Getting a bit fed up that anything I do other than lying/sitting down seems to set them off, stupid irritable uterus :dohh: Think my uterus needs an ASBO!

Lottie they scare the tits out of me, did you have BH with Findlay? I dunno if I had them with Alex tbh, i prob thought it was baby stretching and making me feel sore and tight (like i thought with this baby!) :rofl:

I wish they would get in touch with you over the results , every waking day must be a weird one for you just now, i cant even begin to think how you are feeling.

No fair, I want free prescriptions too :growlmad::haha:

Maybe time to press unfriend hun, she shouldnt be bothering you on a daily occurrence.

Lottie, I have not my prescription stuff yet, I imagine it is cos they usually give it at the GP's here but they never thought I would stay pregnant long enough to give it, but now I am further on I see no but the consultant etc so no one to give it.

I cant imagine what you are going through, is there any one around that can come spend some time with you tomorrow? I imagine the hours whilst dave is at work are the worst, waiting sorta on your own?

Hope you can get your uterus an ASBO real soon :rofl:

I had an irritable uterus with F too Sandi (my ctg print outs showed constant activity every time they did one), I had 38 of them in 45mins due to sorting the washing earlier. Even just standing up for more than 10 mins starts them off :wacko:

No there's noone up here Tasha, my Mum is over 650 miles away and can't come up even if we get bad news due to her very poor health so I'm totally on my own. My next door neighbour is a star and has been through the wait and the decision process herself due to her angel daughter having a chromo issue but she's at work all day during the week :(

Oh no :( I wish I wasnt so far away. :hugs:

650 miles away is pretty far, where does your Mum live?

I am taking that that is near Weymouth? I went there on holiday, it is beautiful. Went up Portland Bill on the bus, not a good idea for someone who is scared of heights and other people driving, I was screaming. Beautiful views at the top though. I walked back down, no way was I getting on that bus again. :haha:

Indeed it is :D Portland Bill is the lighthouse on Portland. I refuse point blank to drive onto Portland as no way on earth am I driving up that huuuuuuge steep hill to get to the top half of the island. There's hill starts and then there's that hill!

Hahaha, that is so true. I love it in dorset, you must love visiting your Mum! was it her that moved South or you North? So that is where you were looked after when pregnant with Findlay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->