Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

A bit of both! Mum and I are originally from Berkshire, I moved up to Leicester for uni, Mum moved down to Dorset and I met Dave through a mutual friend on a weekend away climbing in Wales during my first year at uni and then when I finished uni moved up to Aberdeenshire to live with him (he's born and bred Aberdeen).

Yes from around 27 weeks I was looked after in Dorset and they did a fab job :thumbup:

Cool, that sounds fab, but the distance must be hard :( :hugs: Sounds as if you and dave were meant to be :cloud9:

Matt's brother lives in Swanage, and I have family in Poole, Bournemouth etc so go that way lots :)

I am glad they looked after ya.

Morning everyone :wave:

Happy 39 weeks Sandi...you are more pregnant than I was with Amber!!! :happydance:

Hope your results come in today Lottie :flower:

How's you Tasha?

Hope things are okay Nic.

Olivia'smum, hope the bottle feeds increase soon for your LO.

Did I miss anyone?

I am still being paranoid...so bought and did my first ever digital test yesterday...it flashed up with 3+, so that is good right?...still no symptoms really, boobs are a tiny bit sore, but not sure if that is being pregnant or Amber being a bit more forceful with them!! :haha:

Happy 39 Weeks Sandi!!! :happydance::happydance:

and I'm 24 weeks today! Woop woop! My first big milestone :D

Happy 24 Weeks Lottie :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy 39 Weeks Sandi :happydance::happydance:

Morning girls,

YAY for 24 weeks Lottie :thumbup: I hope today is a gentle day and that the phone doesnt ring too much. Oh and that the ASBO uterus behaves. :thumbup:

Sandi, I cant believe one week and one day you will be over due, so exciting.

dani, that is a great sign hun. I know you are worried but I reckon this is a blue bump.

I am okay, just want these next few days to fly past, so then I can see my baby and just hope she is growing big.

I guess there was nothing wrong with my cooker, it just needed warmed up? :rofl:
HAPPY 24 WEEKS LOTTIE!

Dani guessed my baby name yesterday aint she good :rofl: hunny digis r good. You know some say dont rely on them, in effect thats true, but when i had my last mc, it wouldnt even shify from 1-2 at 6-7 weeks. That was pretty much a sign for me. With Alex and baby, i tested every week with a digi after that :wacko:

Happy 39 weeks Sandi and Happy 24 weeks Lottie!! :D

Grace is on demand feeds and is all set to come home anytime between tomorrow and monday :D xxx

YAY, clever Grace, fantastic news hun :cloud9: :happydance::happydance:

Happy 39 weeks Sandi:happydance:

Happy 24 weeks Lottie:happydance:

Yay for Grace getting close to home!

I've been rooming in with Eilidh since saturday and today we are coming home:cloud9: She took a little while getting her weight gain steady and temp maintained but all set now:happydance:

you and me:hugs: I'd say the 3+ is a good sign and some people just dont get many symptoms

Go Grace...that is great news!! :happydance:

My lips are sealed Sandi :winkwink:

I kinda thought that on the digi, that if there was a problem then it wouldn't have shown 3+, or is that me being naive?...other than being super tired, I still have nada, zilch, nothing!!

Yay for Eilidh coming home :happydance:

These babies are doing great...and so are the mumma's :flower:

I haven't seen any of the digis that do the ho many weeks you are here so haven't tested them but I've heard they can be misleading. More saying women were less than they thought and getting them all worried. Can you get an early scan to put your mind at rest? I know I was super worried until my scan at 7 weeks:hugs:

Super tired is a pretty good symptom too hun, make sure and get plenty rest:flower:

Eilidh is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

They will only do early scans here if there is history of early problems, or due to bleeding, I had an external scan at 6+3 with Amber after a huge red bleed which they put down to a threatened miscarriage, but her heartbeat was pretty clear on it...so unless anything happens I won't be scanned til about 12 weeks!!

ok sorry in advance if i miss anyone but i have only had 3 hours sleep last -

happy 39 weeks sandi
happy 24 weeks lottie

congrats on the 3+ dani

yay for the babies tht are coming home, im so so pleased for u xx :happydance:

and lottie im origianlly from leicestershire :)

hmmmm more lil braxtons hicks I think tonight. Me no likey :cry: I'M SCARED!!!!!!!

Watching Alex tonight is mad, shes making good attempts to walk a few steps to her

.....toys. As as i typed this she fell into her lil activity table, bust her nose :shock: and puked everywhere in shock :cry: Shes ok now and the bleeding stopped. :cry: Oh my god :cry:

Oh no, poor Alex and poor you :hugs: it is a big shock when they do things like that and claret goes everywhere...I hope she is okay?

More than braxton hicks you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->