• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy and beyond buddy wanted - March 09 - UK

trying_4_no.3

mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi, My names Laura, I am 22 years of age, I have 2 beautiful daughters Destiny who will be 4 next month and Shanai who will be 3 in november, I have an angel baby in heaven who sadly I lost through a misscarraige at 7 weeks in march, and I have recently found out I am expecting baby number 4 due in march next year I am unsure of dates yet as my doctor gave me march 13th but when I went for an early scan due to pains they told me I look less pregnant and maybe due a bit later than the 13th but I will find out on my suposedly 12 week scan on sept 2nd

So I am looking for someone that I can be friends with, that we can get to know each other, share stories, share photos and keep each other company through our pregnancy and maybe even once our babies are born as although I do have a partner he works alot and it can be hard to get out to visit friends when you are feeling so tired and sick so pregnancy can be quite a lonely time

I am not fussy on what type of a friend I want just a nice caring person that is due around the same time as me although this is not to important, age is not a problem either as this is just a number to me!

I am an out going and friendly person that enjoys a laugh....so if u'd like to be my friend just reply to this post with a little bit about yourself and we will take it from there...I look foward to hearing from you

hey!!
i'm still looking for a pregnancy buddy!!
i'm due 28th February, so its practically March!! Hehe!!
i'm 19, and having my first baby.
I've had 2 miscarriages in the past.
OH is 21 and we've been together 2 years.
engaged and getting married when i finish uni
in my second year at uni! loving it, and so amazed at how supportive the uni's been throughout the pregnancy!
sorry to babble...once you get me started i cant stop!! hehe
xx

hey!!
i'm still looking for a pregnancy buddy!!
i'm due 28th February, so its practically March!! Hehe!!
i'm 19, and having my first baby.
I've had 2 miscarriages in the past.
OH is 21 and we've been together 2 years.
engaged and getting married when i finish uni
in my second year at uni! loving it, and so amazed at how supportive the uni's been throughout the pregnancy!
sorry to babble...once you get me started i cant stop!! hehe
xx

Hi, so umm u wana be pregnancy buddies hehe:happydance:

ill be yr friend oh wait i already am hehe did u get my msn addy ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member