Pregnancy announcement gah

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Pregnancy announcement at work today. Got to deal with this everyday until Easter now. Arggggghhhhh.

Yuck.. I hate preg announcements!
Hope your colleague has a straight forward and quiet pregnancy!
X

I know how you feel. I babysat my friends 2 year old last weekend and they told me that they are pregnant again....WITH TWINS!

Then the next day at work my boss told me that his wife is pregnant again.

Seriously?

...I am VERY happy for them all though :)

Just rough to hear it all in like a 2 day span!

Spent all last week wondering..."who's next?"

Yep, she even said she didn't want to be pregnant and that it was unplanned . This didn't help.

Tell me about it!! Every single girl in my office but me is pregnant, and practically every single friend!! It's torture!! You want to be happy for each of them but it's SOOO HARD!!!!

Hmmm. How to turn this to your advantage. I would get the office to do lots of exciting baby things for her (surprise shower, etc), and then make sure everyone remembers it when your time comes. ;)

Yes! I want to celebrate each one because I know that they may have gone through this grey period of WTT, TTC, NTNP, etc. but when you are finally in one of these, it seems like everyone around you gets pregnant. I know it is shallow, and I don't mean it this way, but I worry that when we finally are able to get pregnant that people will think we just hopped on the pregnancy bandwagon haha. I know that is silly because our family knows we have been wanting for a long time. Haha and I totally agree with Melly haha work it, and then they'll be thrilled to work it for you :)

I should say that everyone in our home church group just became pregnant (3 out of the 5 fertile-aged women), one family friend, 2 school friends, and it seems endless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->