pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend (long weekend for some) :) just been really taking it easy...most days I feel great and wonderful, but today I just feel blah and sick :(

this thread has been unusually quiet lately, where are all of you??:coffee:

Maybe everyone got super busy? At least that is what I am hoping...miss all you ladies :)

hi all! :hugs: hope everyone had a great (long) weekend :) I'm not active on here during the weekend much because there's too much to catch up on at home... but when I'm at work... tee hee...

Felt sick for the first time in a while this morning, not quite sure why... gave in and had a coke slurpee on saturday - it... was...glorious!!!

*Waves*

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Sorry for being so quiet, I was pretty knocked out. Ha, on Saturday we did some shopping (yay :nope:). We looked for some clothes for me but didn't really find much of anything. I hate shopping. Lol. Then, we did the groceries. Oh dear gawds what was I thinking, doing the groceries on a Saturday?! :cry::dohh: It was a smaller store than our usual one, it was terribly crowded, noisy, and the people were awful rude. :wacko: At one point, OH took off to go find an item and came back asking if it was the right one. I replied that it wasn't but that it would do because I just wanted to get out of there! He argued and said he could go switch it no problem and I just glared at him, to which he replied "Oh you are right, this will do." :haha: I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. There's nothing like coming to a nice quiet home after that! Put the food away, crashed on the couch, and quickly dozed off. :sleep: Managed to cook dinner, then dozed off again. :haha: Yesterday was quiet and uneventful. I dozed off and on and fought migraine all day. Last night, I had a terrible migraine but luckily OH ran downstairs and got everything I needed so I drifted off to sleep once the pain had lessened. Phew. That's pretty much been it for us. I barely did anything yet I feel like I had a huge weekend! :haha: There's been no more puking though, just a lil nausea here and there. I just think that was a random thing. It sure felt random. I'm staying away from ground beef though. I seriously cannot cook that meat anymore. :haha:

I haaaaaaate when store are like that! I get in the worst moods lol! I'm with you on the ground beef, that just started for me.. I have some in the refrigerator that has just been sitting there because I can't bare to look at it let alone cook with it! Yuck! It really makes me sick! Grocery shopping is really hard for me because what sounds awesome one day sounds horrible the next... we have a house full of food and I'm sitting there telling DF we have nothing to eat :dohh: poor guy....

this thread has been unusually quiet lately, where are all of you??:coffee:

I agree!!!! I have been so sick I can only look at the computer or my phone for a total of 5 minutes before I get a horrible headache :nope:

Maybe everyone got super busy? At least that is what I am hoping...miss all you ladies :)

I miss all of YOU ladies!!!! It always seems to be quite here on the weekends :haha:

hi all! :hugs: hope everyone had a great (long) weekend :) I'm not active on here during the weekend much because there's too much to catch up on at home... but when I'm at work... tee hee...

Felt sick for the first time in a while this morning, not quite sure why... gave in and had a coke slurpee on saturday - it... was...glorious!!!

It's so weird... It seems like the further along I get the more sick I become. grrr! Yummmm I love slurpees! I pretty much just drank milkshakes all weekend haha

AFM- I'm still really sick :( Sore throat, fever, body aches, headaches, runny nose... the works, it's awful. DF waited on my right and left though because he is the one that got me sick and he feels so bad!! It's weird because this cold has brought back my morning sickness full force, no fun! Plus I had my son this past week and his dad just called me and said he is really sick :( I wish he was with me so I could take care of him :(

Anyway... Hope you all are doing awesome :)

I have a DR appt and scan next week on Thursday so I"m counting down the days until that!

Nela: even the thought of ground beef makes me :sick: !!!

Kelsey: oh my gosh!! I hope you and your son feel better soon! get some rest!

2 weeks till my next appointment and I'm hoping I get to hear the heartbeat - if not, I'll have to wait another 4 weeks :(

TOday has been so much more productive than yesterday! I had to work , but there was no one here at the gym! Today I have had two clients, taught a class and planned my next three! super busy!
I have a boring OB appointment this Friday where they will probably just check my weight (yikes) and hopefully listen for the HB, which I hear every day, but I am off work so I am spending the day with my son! Taking him out of daycare and going to the children's museum!! Will be a great mommy & me day:)

Bekkie- I bet you'll be able to hear the heartbeat! How exciting!

Runnergirl- I loooove productive days! Mommy and me days are the best <3 I hope you guys have fun!

I just found out my best friends is pregnant! I'm so excited! Her and I had our kids 2 weeks apart last time :) I'm due in august and she is due in October, I'm so excited to have a pregnant friend all summer! She took the test today and got a positive, she had had brown spotting the lady couple of days though so I vote everything is okay. She is so happy!

Hi ladies, I have been busy (doing not alot!) over the weekend. Hope you all had a nice weekend too :D

Kelsey, Hope you both feel better soon! Its horrible when the whole house gets ill at the same time! Usually here, my OH and DD get something, then I get it when they are better again :dohh:

bekkie, I wont get to hear the HB until 24 weeks :\ I asked my mw at 11+5 and she said it is "national guidelines".. a bit rubbish if you ask me!

runnergrl, dont know why youre worrying about your weight.. you look great! What kind of classes do you teach at the gym? My sister is a primary school teacher, but in the evenings/weekends she takes spin classes and is also a body combat instructor. Wish I could do that!!

As for me, I still feel totally non pregnant. I still dont really feel very excited. DOnt get me wrong, I am excited.. I just havent hit that "OMG I just want to run out and buy baby things" stage. ANyone else feel liek this?

runnergrl: yay mommy n me day! so you have a doppler? what kind? I've seen some mentioned but they don't ship to CA :( From the looks of your profile pic you have nothing to worry about weight wise!! <3

Kelsey: fun!! Hope everything is okay with her, how great to have a preggo buddy!!

MrsMurphy: whaaaaat?? that's crazy!! will you have had a scan by then? I absolutely feel that way, I'm wondering if it's because it isn't our first? I remember being excited last time... stopping to look at baby clothing whenever I could... making lists of what I want to buy - maybe it's because I don't need to buy anything? I dunno... I just don't feel attached yet... and then I feel guilty for feeling that way, and DH doesn't get it at all.

Yes, my scan will be at 20+5... dont know why they wait so long to use the doppler. I think once I start to show and feel baby moving around then I will probably get more excited. Plus finding out the gender will make it easier to bond (I hope!)
Today my best friend was up with her dd, who is 9 months.. and it did make me gush the way my DD was being with her. She is so sweet... and such a granny! She was chatting away to her, smiling and responding when the baby made noises to her.. and helping her drink from her bottle, and hugs... And the big one, she actually willingly shared her toys!!! Every other time anyone has come up (including my best friend) she has been grumpy and possesive over her toys but it made me very happy that she was giving her toys and helping her "play" with them.
Shes going to be such a good sister!

so very weird!! I think I would have given in and bought a doppler if I had to wait another 10-12 weeks just to hear him/her - it's the only thing keeping me going... counting down the days... Hoping they book my scan at my next appointment too so I can start counting down to that LOL

That is so sweet!!! DS is really good with younger ones because there are a few at his dayhome, I'm concerned how he'll be when one comes home, but he's a sensitive little guy and I think he's going to make a great big brother, and I'm really looking forward to being home full time with him for a while.

Glad everyone is doing good!

My next scan is this saturday and I am so excited!! I will be 13+3 yay :)

Also, when did you ladies switch to 2nd trimester? Or when do you plan on it?

happy second tri newmommy!!!

I'm movin over as soon as my ticker says 13 weeks - I am anxious to get out of first tri, especially since my morning sickness has come back... threw up yesterday afternoon and then violently this morning :(

Aww bekkie i bet hes such a sweetheart! Paige isnt really sensitive, shes got a few screws loose and just likes make people smile, so im sure she wont be too bad once baby comes along.

Newmommy, very exciting! Not long to wait until then =) i have moved to 2nd tri but still browsing and posting in 1st tri too.

Anybody thought of names yet?

I think I will be bouncing back and forth for awhile haha :)

We already have a name if it is a boy...Leo Lambert (last name) Leo after my greatgrandpa who just passed away and Lambert after my DF dad

I have been thinking for a girl Nova Irene Jeanette (last name) Irene and Jeanette are both family names and will both be the middle name...but I don't think I have settled on Nova as a first name yet

LOL that's adorable - she'll probably get a huge kick out of making her little brother/sister smile and giggle!!

I am so anxious to get out of first tri - it's depressing :( and I'm hoping the symptoms will go with it!

Leo is a great name! Nova is really interesting, never heard it before - does it have special meaning?

We're thinking - if it's a girl (which I really think it is), Cordelia and if it's a boy, Lucas - middle names haven't been decided upon yet... and the names might change completely when the time comes :)

how about you MrsMurphy?

are you ladies staying team yellow or finding out? we're staying yellow this time - but it's going to be tough!!

Nova doesn't really have any meaning to our family, I just say it on a website once and kinda liked it haha

I think I am staying team yellow...but not sure yet

I also Love leo. OH doesnt like it though! Nova is different, and interesting. I think it would be cute though!

BEkkie, we are going to find out the sex. Id love a surprise but im too impatient!

We had a small discussion on namea today and came up with

Blake Anthony Murphy - boy. Blake because we like it and anthony is OHs middle name.

We also decided that we liked Cian for a boy too, and Bella and Cadence for a girl.

Nothing serious though and we will pribably add loads more names to our list of 'possibles'.

I totally missed your names bekkie. Lucas is another fave of mine but again, OH doesnt like it. He wants a 'manly' boys name and apparently 90% of names i suggest arent that :-S cordelia is super cute too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->