pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

:happydance:yay! huge congrats to Hunny & family!!! :happydance:
:hug: can't wait to see pics! :happydance:

Just a little update,
My waters are going, MW thinks labour will start tonight sometime so FX for me :happydance:

Pamela did you get your results hun?

jue! I was thinking about you last night. so happy for you - I hope you are home safe, and holding your LO right now :)

I DID get my results - :bfn: I don't have the balanced translocation - which means we are back to TTC again in July!! :dance:

Aww hun thats great, glad you can get back to TTC and i hope things work out better for you this time hun :hugs:

Im still ..well the same, no contractions but leaking water, MW's going to call me later to have a chat about what to do next lol.

Caths having contractions and is 3cm .....hayleys waters have gone ....is a 3 girl race :rofl:

good luck in july pam xxxx

ooooooooo - how exciting!! we might have some shared june bug birthdays!! :dance:

good luck ladies lets get more june bugs babies arriving :)

yay i had my lil june bug by emergency c-sec but will update all details when i have lil time Summer due to feed again lol ....breast feeding is so time consuming but well worth it in the end...

Well for me its bye bye Home birth ... hello induction!

I was given 24 hours after my waters broke to go into labour .. which i didn't so at 4pm today i had to go to the hospital, they did bloods, fetal monitoring etc and decided i have to be induced first thing tomorow,

After a bit of a row with them i got them to let me home for the night (ive promised to go back in if anything changes and to take my temperature ever hour or so)

SO looks like its a early start for us tomorow ... got to make sure jamies ok thats the important thing xxxx

Oh how exciting!!! Can't wait for the updates and pics! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Just checking in, so exciting!! Cath, Hayley and Jue could all have their babies tomorrow :wohoo: Keep us all posted, I'll be checking back later. Good luck to you girls!!!! :hugs:

oh good luck ladies. Jue I'm sorry you are missing out on your home birth honey -but like you say the most important thing is that you and James are both happy and healthy. Great that you were able to go home for the night.

I'm excited that we might get three new june bugs arriving today. :hugs: to all of you.

jue and hayleys babies are here :D Also cath is in birthing pool as i type x

:hugs:

Hi all,

Well yes i didn't need to be induces as i went in to labour at 5.30 wednesday morning ... still had to go to hospital but 4 hours later with a bit of gas and air Jamie was born weighting 8lb 10oz :cloud9:
They let me take him home 6 hours later :cloud9: :cloud9:

And earlier that morning Hayley had her little princess :happydance: ......

..and later that night Cath had her little prince :happydance:

All 3 on the same day :cloud9:

Cant wait fot the rest of the June bugs to come into the world :hugs:

Thanks hun ....

Just done Birth story with piccies

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...lee-born-week-late-june-17th.html#post2400079

congratulations jue and of course hayley and cath

well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"