pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

amber!! :yipee: soooooo happy for you honey. And what a great name. Big congratulations. :hug:

Huge Congrats Leanne & Amber!! :cloud9::happydance:

Ooh it could be you two pops next then Rhonda! & Hunny! :)

I'm 37wks today! Happy Full Term day tooooo meeeeee & bubs lol :)

Us June mums are like popcorn at the minute! hehe :)

Good Luck applegirl xxxxx

Well I thought I would get on and let you all know I had my little boy on June 4. My water broke at 6:30 am and he was here at 12:50pm. We named him Brysan Daniel. He weighed 6 lbs 0.8 ounces and was 19 inches long. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

Amber thats fantastic news hun, im really pleased for you, congrats xxx

Rhonda any news hun? how it going?

Hunny hope alls well hun,

Hayley congrats on being full term hun,

Pamela i hope you get your results soon hun, youve been waiting for so long now :hugs:

thats brill news Amber and Leanne congrats!!!

nice to see you pam xx

Hey guys...still here, couch bound now as I can't move around much without getting completely exhausted or being in pain...I update my journal when anything happens so if you want the latest have a quick read :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/116851-1cre8tivgrls-baby-journal-its-girl.html

have high BP hence the headaches for the past 7 days now 154/94..so had to be monitored it went to 130/90 so i have to go back tomorrow at 2pm to check BP again and induction will be done Wednesday morning..also had sweep done, having some pains and 1cm dialated..

Hope everything goes well at docs tomorrow Hunny:hugs: so exciting your LO will be with us soon :) xx

I'm doing well, got consultant appt Thursday for a check up. Going to see if they can lend me a TENS machine too, going tyo give it a go lol :) xxx

Hunny hope summer comes tonight hun xxx

Hayley ive just borrowed a TENS, hope you can get your hands on one .. there great for the early bit of labour (and great for when your sat typing on the computer with a bad back like me at the mo lol) xxxxx

hoping the sweep starts something too but wednesday isnt that far away

good luck to both of you too

jue we may have our babies on the same day whoop whoop

Massive congrats Rhonda .. seen the thread in 3rd tri, im really pleased for you hun xxxx

ooooo Jue - how are you feeling honey? hope your back is not bothering you too much - any more news? :hug:

Im feeling good thanks hun .. better than i have for weeks,
My back ache went, im full of energy ... to the point of being quite hyper all the time,
I have no twinges or anything at all .. i feel great!

The kids are driving me mental tho wanting to know why he's not here yet.
You know when kids say they dont need the loo and you tell them to 'just go and try' well my 6 year old keeps begging me to just go and lye down and have a 'try' to squeeze him out :dohh:

How are you doing hun? only 6 odd days isnt it now until your results are in?

awwwww - your kids are so funny! kids have no patience huh? Kinda like a TTCer in the 2WW!! :rofl:

I think I will get my results tomorrow! Come to think of it I am as impatient as your kids :rofl:

Great that you've got lots of energy hon - that is a good sign! baby's coming soon!!

I'm so excited to watch this thread :dance:

Hope you get your results today hun ... youve waited so long for them xx :hugs:

Yay!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
......update from Hunnyx10

"Baby born at 5.28 weight 7lb 9oz"

Massive massive congrats hunny xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads