pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

i think it must be a US thing as we don't have internal examinations... i went for monitoring yesterday and he's still not engaged...was hoping he might be but he's not. i finish work tomorrow and would love for him to come early (since he's been full term for 1week nearly...) xx

Thank you for my birthday wishes guys, I had a really nice day & didn't lift a finger :) not that I have been doing much lately anyway :rofl:

Well I'm 35 wks today! Only 5wks until my bubs due date, how time has flown by! I'm nervous & excited at the same time lol.

Hope you are all keeping well xxx

June June June June June!!! :yipee:
super excited for you June bugs!! will be checking birth announcements!!

Hi everyone! I know I havent been on in ages but I just wanted to post that I had a baby girl, Annie, on Monday 17 days early!!!

I went to 4cms dialated at home, but it got a bit stressful at hospital and I had an epidural (really recommended!) and then we had to have a forceps delivery and I got cut, but she is really worth it!

She weighed 6lb 12ozs and has tons of black hair and is absolutely beautiful!

Good Luck to all of you and enjoy your babies, they really are worth going through it all for!

Hi everyone! I know I havent been on in ages but I just wanted to post that I had a baby girl, Annie, on Monday 17 days early!!!

I went to 4cms dialated at home, but it got a bit stressful at hospital and I had an epidural (really recommended!) and then we had to have a forceps delivery and I got cut, but she is really worth it!

She weighed 6lb 12ozs and has tons of black hair and is absolutely beautiful!

Good Luck to all of you and enjoy your babies, they really are worth going through it all for!

big congrats LM :dance: welcome Annie :wave:

Aww Leanne massive massive congrats hun, im soo pleased for you :hugs:

Gosh were all popping now lol :happydance:

Pamela hun its great to see you hun, hows things going with you ? :hugs:

Congratulations Leanne, can't wait to see a little pic of Annie

things are good with me :) my phd corrections are 'due' on June 17th :rofl: so I should be Dr. Apple soon! :happydance:

I'm frustratingly still waiting on results to find out if I have what is called a balanced translocation. If I have the BT it means that we will choose adoption :dance: which we are really happy about! If we don't we will keep TTC. At the moment tho we have to WTT til the results - so getting a little frustrated (i hate waiting!)

I guess you ladies know all about waiting these days. :wohoo: I am so excited to see those tickers. Who is going to be next? :hugs: :hugs: and happy birth :dust: to you all. I'm watching the birth announcements :)

its going to be a race between claire [due tomorrow] me [being induced tues/wed] and jue [due 10th]

good luck applegirl

and me...I know I'm not on here a lot but I may be next as I've been in early labor since last night :dance:

:wohoo:
cre8tivegrl!! can't wait to meet little Kaiya! :dance:
how are you coping honey?

its going to be a race between claire [due tomorrow] me [being induced tues/wed] and jue [due 10th]

good luck applegirl

Hunny - you are being induced tues/wed! wow!! bring on the june babies! :dance:

yes but today i have woke with a really strange feeling that i might go before that if theses lil pains dont go away

goodluck 1creativegirl

I'm still having lots of contractions...I'm starting to think its going to be quite awhile before she shows unfortunately. I'm going to walk a lot today and see if that pushes things along some...this is starting to drive me a little nuts and its only been 2 days :hissy:

Well I thought I would get on and let you all know I had my little boy on June 4. My water broke at 6:30 am and he was here at 12:50pm. We named him Brysan Daniel. He weighed 6 lbs 0.8 ounces and was 19 inches long. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->