Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

:rofl: I hated the Quinny at first, more i see them more i like them :blush:

Do it and dont tell him haha! xxx

I was the exact same, I really didnt like the look of it when I picked my pram but now I really like the look of it. might just keep my pram for a couple of months then change it :rofl:

I think eventually he will just let me do what I want, he was so annoyed with me tonight when I mentioned it. He cant believe Ive changed my mind at this stage. Really dont know wat to do, as cant decide wat I like better xoxo

Aww hun :hugs:

You havent bought the pram yet so there is no biggie! This is why im leaving it as late as possible im awful for changing my mind lol xxx

Haha what are you two like, see i saw my pram straight away went and saw other thoughts about it for a couple of weeks and now its all up and ready in my wardrobe awiating to be used lol xxx

Must be a pregnancy thing coz usually when I get my heart set on something thats it so dunno why im in two minds all of a sudden lol.

No I havent bought it yet Amy but have put a £100 deposit down on my silvercross pram (which was the one I wanted since day 1 when I found out I was pregnant).

We cant all be perfect like u Laura Marie :muaha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only messing babe

Hahah dont i no it hahah

Na i just feel in love with it, and i didnt wanna leave it to choice and be back and fourth, so thats why i bought it, so i couldnt change my mind!!!

Well ladies im off to bed, i am shattered dunno how your coping with this heat at night but i am tossing and turning!!!

Night night xxx

Nite doll, im heading just shortly too, the heat is terrible its hard to get a sleep especially when its this humid xoxo

:rofl::rofl:

Aw dont get me started on the heat :hissy: me and OH now sleep on top of the bed with a sheet over us because of it, have the last 5 weeks!

Im constantly tossing and turning, my bed sqeaks too, so fucking annoying cant wait to get a new one!

Night night chick xxx

Haha the bed squeaked before never stopped ya hahashahahahahahaha

Sorry love couldnt help that!!

Woohoo i get paid on thursday, guess what im buying..............

Im getting myself stuff for a change, plus i got her some stuff for Hollie yesterday, but im getting her mattress xxx

:rofl: :rofl:

Ooooo wat are you planning on buying urself? Some maternity gear?

Im so full I have totally overate!!!! Got a takeaway coz I couldnt be bothered cooking and now feel like crap :rofl: I had to force every last bit down now i ll be up all night with heartburn :hissy:

I hate pasta with new potatoes and salad for dinner, i love it!!! Made extra for lunch tomorrow!!!

I'm gonna be buying myself some new shoes, i want a pair of gladiator shoes, yeah im gonna buy some mat 3/4 jeans and mat swimsuit,cos im gonna start swimming from next week, as been reading in a few places and books that its good you your back and also for when labour starts xxx

:rofl::rofl: well that is true... :blush:

Im gunna get the last of the bits and bobs we need then it just leaves the main stuff then :happydance: So cant wait till pay day

Gotta save for household stuff now too.... I got spag bol yum yum! xxx

Whats gladiator shoes when they are at home? :rofl:

Is ure jag on friday to do with ure blood? Ure Rh D -ve right?

These are gladiator shoes...
https://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/helena_gladiator/60/6002/16278/1/
Yeah its to do with me blood love, not looking forward to it at all, so to try and relax and calm me, im going swimming in the morning with my mum xxx

I cant wait til i csn wear these again, 1 of my fav pairs of shoes
xxx
https://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/party_all_night/37/5281/14419/1/

They got gladiaor sandles in Primark for like 4 quid hun!

Ahhh shows u how untrendy I am lol. Seen them before but probably couldnt wear them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->