Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Yay it worked, i no but that was her coming to the end of it, lol i think it was the footballers wives and gary lucy doing it for her, probably reminded her of her dad hahaha xxx

Haha well the father is a sunday footballer lol, what can i say i like a man in shorts and ex cons hahaha xxx

Vicki you skinny bitch!! *Jealous*!! Lovely bump though hun!

Lauramarie that video is wicked, i LOVED footballers wives!! I just had the remote on my stomach and he was kicking it :cloud9:

No photos today, been so busy! Went and seen my cousins 10 weeks old little girl maddi :cloud9: and my friends one week old little boy luqa, he is SO small!! :cloud9: xxx

I no she is aint she Ames, i bet i could get her fatty lol

Awww thanks, she loves kicking me no, i think cos i push back, its like a competition lol xxx

What r use like :blush:

Amy im dying to see ure bump now, come on girl we are nearing the end and we still havent seen it lol.

Well thats my weeks holiday up, back at work tom :sad1: Only 6/7 weeks to work though before I finish up :happydance: And OH is working full time again from tom so hopefully i ll be able to take a full year off after all!!!

Awwwww well done, so are we all finishing on 31st july then for our mat leave?!

Yeah come on Ames its only us ;-)

Oh fingers crossed for your OH Vicki xxx

Just had to let ya all no, i've moved up a box and join ya in tri on sunday!!! Woohoo xxx

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Got my bouncer this week, i love it :cloud9:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...gs|12109189/Trail/searchtext>FISHER+PRICE.htm

Woohoo im in 3rd tri today, i've had such a horrible weekend!!! I had a fall yesterday and went straight to hospital, only got out this morning, but Hollie is absolutley fine and hasnt stopped kicking me all morning!!! xxx

Just seen your thread hun, glad your ok :hugs:

Well chuffed got my HIP grant money today, but me and OH were bad parents already :rofl::blush:
We kinda spent it on Guitar Hero world tour band set...:dohh: gunna put it in the babys account when i get paid LOL xxx

Wow that came quickly for you, im gonna ask MW on friday for mine, im getting her mobile and baby monitor with hers and then put rest in a bank account for her!!

I no i cant believe i've now joined you xxx

Just seen ure post Laura, :hugs: glad u and hollie are ok.

Well thats us all at the last stage on this journey :happydance:

Yeah were fine, she's kicking me as i right this!!

I know can you believe it, seems like only yesterday still, but im still just doing the small little count downs until were all due!! xxx

Know what you mean, i was just looking at my first scan picture and where we are now - crazy stuff!!

OH's niece just gave us a baby swing which her LO grew out of quick. Shes also giving us 3 bags of clothes hes hardley worn and another moses basket which didnt get used :happydance:

Awwww thats brilliant, my mates getting my bouncy chair, i bought some frilly knickers today for Hollie, to go over her tights and to add some extra to her nappy and support

I no i look at my 1st scan pictures and i cant believe how big she is now and the kicking im getting you just dont realise( going to sound corny now) much goes on throughour pregnancy and how the baby changes, i always said when i was younger and even before i found out i pregnant and i was pregnant when saying this, i would never have kids etc, and now im started to get sooo excited about meeting her, i no its going to be so bloody hard but so worth it in the end xxx

Think i found my pram! Its between a Quinny Buzz or Icandy :happydance:
Going to get second hand from Ebay or here if anyone has one lol! xxx

Ive been looking at the Quinny the last couple of days, was wondering whether to cancel my Silvercross and get this instead but my OH is having none of it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->