Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Got ure text laura but my batt is low so I never got the chance to text back. Thats a really good idea, I never thought bout setting up a gift list.

Mind a while back we were talking bout all getting each others LO's something? R use still wanting to do it? Im up for it if use are. We would need to set a price though so we all spend the same amount. let me know what use think xoxo

Got ure text laura but my batt is low so I never got the chance to text back. Thats a really good idea, I never thought bout setting up a gift list.

Mind a while back we were talking bout all getting each others LO's something? R use still wanting to do it? Im up for it if use are. We would need to set a price though so we all spend the same amount. let me know what use think xoxo

Oh sorry did i send it to you aswell, i meant to do it to selected people, and it has managed to txt every single number in my phone including house numbers and my parents lol
But yeah i dont want a babyshower, its just not me, but ppl keep asking what they can get me and this way its what i've chosen and im quite picky and i dot like asking for reciepts back, cos i dont want the item just sitting there being unused if that makes sense, so heard about there giftsite.

Yeah im still up for that, i agree on setting a price for us all though, and doing that, i actually got you and ames cards the other day for your LO xxx

Well we can see what Amy says and set a price if she is up for it too.

So how does the gift list work then, do ppl just buy it online then it gets posted out to you or what? And does it just come off the list automatically once someone buys it? xoxo

Hiya,
Yep you go through what you would like ticking add to list anything you want and if you want more than one, tick that, and then you send the list to everyone you want and they go and buy it online, and you put a date in when you want the items to be delivered, they give a closing date which everyone has to buy by, then send it out to you.
When someone has bought something an email will get sent to you saying whats been bought and it gets taken off the list and who bought the item etc
I think its a good idea, as people know what you want etc and my things start from like £2.50 and go up to like £60 which 1 know people wont buy, but i just put things on there

Yeah will see if amy is up for it and sort it all out xxx

Sorry girls I had an early night and watched Big Brother LOL.

My mum wrote a notice saying I have to be gone this week, so im claiming i'll be homeless, so they have to put me somewhere or im living in my car! Haha, this is the only way for me to get a place now... see what happens, got my appointment today at 11!

Yeah I got your text this morning hun, i'm up for that :D how much do you think? xx

Oh really, well hopefully they pull there finger out of it then!! There give you something they have to dont they, i dont know what the rules are elsewhere but i no in croydon if you give them a letter like that, they noramlly put you in like hostel or b&b till they have somewhere for ya, but your only allowed to stay there for 6 weeks and then they give you a place, but its different for everywhere

Erm shall we say £10 each? xxx

Good luck for today Amy let us know how u get on.

Yup £10 sounds good to me. xoxo

Cool cool, sounds good to me, now are we going to say what were getting each other or it going to be a surprise? xxx

Hmmm I really dont know!!! I would hate to get use something use dont like, maybe we could do a wee list for each other say 5 items and then the person can chose the thing they like best???? That way there is still a bit of thought put into it but ure getting something u are going to use? Or we could just make it a suprise?? Oh I dunno :dohh: Use decide LOL.

Haha well, i was thinking maybe saying we give a few ideas each then that person picks it? Cos obviosuly if ya dont like it, it maybe hard to change it or exchange cos some shops you have i dont etc?
But that sounds like a plan batman xxx

Well we could do both LOL unless Amy comes along says :hissy: I Want A Suprise :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, well as i got my giftlist going you can have a look on there, but the main things i want from there is....
the baby on board
Musical pram rattle
Luxury parasol
Adjustable head hugger
or the tights and socks xxx

Do u want us just to buy off ure gift list then? Would that be easier? xoxo

Well im just thinking it would be for ya? But if ya dont wanna thats fine, it just saves on the delivery charges for ya xxx

You still need to pay for delievery anyways doll, i ll have a wee look about and see if I see anything else first lol. Obviously i ll make sure it meets ure approval :muaha:

Sorry girls busy day ha!

They will contact me Friday to find me suitable accomidation, then stay there for a few weeks, then get placed in a 2bedroom house/flat in the next few weeks :)

Bought bubs 2 towels and 6-9 vests in Primark, they have such cute stuff! And me mum got me a present for my bday on Tuesday :happydance:

We should just create a small gift list for M&P's? I like suprises LOL :rofl: xxx

Thats great news bout the council doll :happydance: Hopefully u will be all settled for LO arriving.

U ve got me confused!!! Do u want to make a small gift list each or do u want a suprise :rofl:

Oh good luck with that , and hoping they call ya asap on friday!!

My breast pump came today so me and mum were playing it, obviously not putting on your boobs just putting our fingers init, sad i no!!

I dont mind at all, lol new ames would want the surprise factor lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"