Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

What kind of pains are you in amy? Ooooooooo im getting so excited for you both!!!

I went into town earlier and bought a birth certificate holder for hers, and got my mum and dad a card and a mug each with nan and grandad on them

Im taking hollie to drs in abit as she's had quite bit of diarhea today, she seems fine everywhere else, but just wanna be sure!!!
So staying at my mums agan tonight, i think also mum dont want me to take hollie, home she rushed in from work earlier and took her straight off me lol bless her xxx

Awwww bless :cloud9: Im sure Hollie is fine doll but ure right in getting her checked out, let us know how u get on :hugs:

Have u been invaded by many visitors yet? Must admit thats the bit im dreading the most :blush:

Sorry Vicki :rofl: Maybe the doctor was abit ruff with me... :blush: you may enjoy it :rofl:!!!

Nope nothing yet, just getting pain in my hips and back :(

I wanted to go shopping to get me out anyway hun :hugs:
If you 2 don't like what I bought, I totally understand... everyone has differant tastes! So just let me know and I'll return them :hugs:

Chris bought me and him the "Small dude on board' t-shirts for our cars, love them! :cloud9:
https://www.comparestoreprices.co.u...all-dude-on-board--car--nursery-door-sign.jpg

Aww bless Lauramarie, I bet they are so in love with her! :cloud9: Hope Hollie-Eve is ok!

I got a name choosen... I really like it at the mo, hope it sticks!
Cai Christopher Evans or Cai Morgan Evans :cloud9:

Cai is the Welsh way to spell Kai, I love it! xxx

Sorry Vicki :rofl: Maybe the doctor was abit ruff with me... :blush: you may enjoy it :rofl:!!!

:rofl: I doubt ill enjoy it doll

Loving ure name choice doll, think we are sticking with Kaiden Christopher, well i havent got anything else picked :blush:. We r using Christopher as a middle name as it was Stu's brothers name, 3 years ago today since he passed so im so glad I didnt go into labour today. Hope that doesnt upset u that our LO's might have the same middle name :hugs: He ll be known as Kaiden though the Christopher bit will remain mostly on paper. I know some ppl are funny bout these things xoxo

:rofl:!

Thats really sweet hun :hugs: And of course it doesn't!!! :hugs: xxx

Took her to drs, he checked her temp and felt her tummy, said everything seemed ok, but of course she didnt have a poo when we was there she waited till we was in the car, but he siad to keep an eye on her and green poo is good as its the breastfeeding poo colour, and said i can take a sample down there in morning, but as she did it n car, mum ran it back down there, its not nice seeing her straining to have a fart and push her poo out bless her, as she doesnt really cry its horrible to hear, plus boobs go into over drive and both leak madly!!!
OK (TMI coming)
I just had the worse pee in the world and it killed me, i felt like i was on fire down there, dont know why its hurt think may have moved around abit too much over last 2 days so not doing anything for next few days now!!!
I still havent have a poo either, i think my body is scared to cos that will hurt but i dont go every day anyway, so dunno, i've been having warmish salt baths to sooth me down there anyway, i think maybe been drinking too much organge juice and thats why pee hurt? so drinking water now lol

Awwww i love both your names for your LO's, i want you to have your babies asap now, its weird i had Hollie before you girls, Vicki its ya due date tomorrow, and amy come on little dude come out now!!!

xxx

Aww bless her cotton socks! :hugs:
Try a bath with Detol in hun, its an anti bacterial so will help the healing process!!

Speaking to my friend on Facebook, she had her little boy 2/3 months ago... told her my pains she thinks im in slow labour :thumbup: Hope shes right lol. xxx

Yeah been having me salt baths, oooo remember i was in slow labour for a week!!!

good luck hope his here soon, yeah i've been havng warm salt baths

My boobs are killing me as well now, i've got blocked ducts and i cant seem to feed her, so have put her on some formula, cos i dont even like having the pad touching me, spoke to nurse she said they can give me tabs but can cause constipation, but as i havent gone yet, i dont want them,s o going to try and express xxx

ooooo sounds sore doll, dont take anything to constipate u further if u still havent been yet doll!!! Hope the expressing helps.

Well its my due date today and no sign of the wee man!!! Geting some cramps here and there, bouncing on my ball as we speak!! Stu's been on the phone twice this morning already asking if the baby is coming yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: think he is getting a bit excited.

So Lauramarie who's ure bet on going first, me or amy? Pick wisely :rofl:
Hows wee Hollie the day? Has the diarrhoea stopped? xoxo

It sounds horrible, but i think you will go into labour tonight and amy will be heading there with you by tomorrow afternoon!!!
dunno why just had this feeling, i was gonna txt ya both it lol

She is much better today and got good poo, she has slept most of the day and i've had to wake her for feeds again, but shes stirring next to me as i write

It is painful, so becareful girlies xxx

:happydance: I really hope ure right doll lol sorry Amy, I have got a feeling he will be here before the week is through though!!

Is there anything you can do to prevent ure ducts becoming blocked? xoxo

I will be on a war path if you go before me :rofl:!!

I posted both of your presents today, let me know if they arent to your taste, I wont be offended :hugs:

Had my appointment today, BP was down but still high for me, protein in my wee again :dohh: bloods came back all clear except one to do with me liver - but they aint worried as it happens towards the end of pregnancy. Monitered me for an hour, was having contractions but not regular.
Took my bloods again, which came back clear :thumbup: so they said what do I want to do they can either talk about an induction or have another stretch and sweep. I really dont wanna be induced so opted for the lovely stretch and sweep again... so having that on Thursday and my midwife will come to my house and do it!

So I dont have to go back now until my waters break and I have contractions! xxx

Awwww good luck doll hope u go before ure sweep on thursday and i ll try my best to let u go first :rofl:

I hope so too!! If not the latest he will be here is Monday/Tuesday as they only let you go 10 days over! xxx

Hiya girls

Well still here :cry: had hospital appt today and the wee man is now weighing in at 7lbs 8oz :baby: They tried to do a sweep but said that my cervix was really posterior and therefore was unable to do it. U were right Amy it was really awful!!! So doesnt look like im going to pop anytime soon, ive to go to MW for another sweep a week today, if I still havent went by then they are happy to leave me till 42 weeks :wacko: before even considering to induce me!!! Dont think I want to leave it that long to be honest!!! So will probably ask to be induced if I havent went by 40+10.

Hope use are both well, :hugs: to baby Hollie xoxo

:rofl: We are mad to have another! :wacko: Hoping the midwife isnt as ruff as the doctor :lol:

Really?! Thats strange, yeah I'd ask hun. Lovely size too! xxx

Yeah we must be mad, im even going to give the whole curry thing a go the nite lol and might even do the deed :blush: I really cant bear to go that long overdue. Im going to try clary sage in a bath too!!

How u been feeling u getting any niggles or that yet? xoxo

We have spent too much on take aways :blush: gunna have to let nature take its course!! And Chris wont do the deed with me :rofl: WIMP!

Having alot of tightenings, think my plug is coming away too so :thumbup: xxx

Sounds good doll :thumbup: Wish it was me, but from what ive been reading online things can change rather quickly with ure cervix so it doesnt necessarily mean I couldnt just go into labour tonight (who am I trying to kid lol)

Have they booked u in for induction just incase or are they waiting for ure next MW appt first? xoxo

Exactly! Think positive, you never know! :hugs:

Nope they havent chick, I made it clear that an induction was not what I wanted. So I opted for the stretch and sweep again which I'm having tomorrow. The midwife will come out tomorrow then advise me from there I guess! In my notes it states that I don't need to go to hospital unless my waters break or I have contractions. Probably talk about an induction tomorrow, not my usual midwife coming as shes on a course and holiday for 12 days! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->