• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy Buddy - 23 November 2008!!! - UK/US

CamoQueen

Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone (or someoneS) due around my EDD of November 23! Just someone to exchange emails with and talk about all the ups and downs of pregnancy and the third trimester, etc. Like right now, how I have the worst aches in my lower regions EVER because of the weight of the baby! Oh, man!:dohh:

The country doesn't matter, US or Canada or UK or wherever. Though if you're in the US, I'm up for texting. I'm leaving work in a week or so, so I'm going to have waaaay too much time on my hands and figure if I had a pregnancy buddy to bug, all the better.

Swear I'm not crazy... I'm actually a pretty nice person, when I'm not riding the emotional hormone rollercoaster!!!:laugh2:

hiya im due on the 25th of November,17 years old and from the uk ?
xx

R u still looking for a buddy?

I'm in Uk at the moment but will move back to the Washington sept 7th.

I'm 25 yrs old and 25wks pregnant.

hey I'm due Nov 23rd in Canada :) I'm scheduled for a c-section on Nov 20th , but hopefully I go before both of those dates :)

Im 19 and due 19th nov if anyone wants a buddy!?!? :) (UK)

I am looking for a buddy as well! I am due November 16th, I am 18 years old, and I live in the US. I would love to have an email and text buddy so just send me a pm if you would like to be my buddy. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->