Pregnancy buddy - anybody due on or around 30th November 2010?

Kayley

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Would be nice to get to know some of you who are due on or around 30th November!

I am Kayley, working mum of a 6 year old daughter and currently 22 weeks pregnant with OH's first baby.

Live in Southampton, Hampshire, England. xx

Hi hun,

How are you? How are you feeling?

So is this your second aswell?

I have been feeling really tired and my back kills, but been having a good day today and not feeling too bad! I have to drive to the airport tomorrow to pick my mum up, its quite a drive so not really looking forward to it!

How are you?

Still suffering from sickness and not helped by the fact we have got a 17 month old to run around after lol. Did u decide not to find out what ur having? xx

Yeah, we have decided not to have anymore babys so want as many surprises as possible! So we are on team yellow by choice :-D

Do you know if you are having a girl or boy?

sorry ignore that I just seen your ticker says Lucas so I'm guessing boy! That is a real cute name! :D

We are stuck on boys names

I was stuck on girls names so was kind of easier when we found out it was a boy, did u have an OK pregnancy last time? xx

In all honesty I don't remember much of my last pregnancy! My brain is like a sieve. But I didn't have any major health issues (other than I was anemic) This pregnancy has been a LOT worse health wise!
My first labour was only 3 and half hours long though - so this one may be quicker (as they say they can be) thats if I don't have to have ceserean

Hello Nov 30!! :D

Is this your first baby?

Hey girls, I'm due on Nov 30, which is my birthday too :wacko:

It's my first and I'm feeling pretty good so far. Hope everyone is feeling good?

And we're viable in a few hours, so even more to be happy about :)

Awww you hoping he comes on his due date so you can share the day ?

Im feeling good now, i get alot of dizziness due to my low bp.

Bring on 24 weeks, im so happy to get to this stage :D

Hi hun,

How are you? How are you feeling?

So is this your second aswell?

My second! Sorry took me a while to see your post!

Happy Viable day to you girls!

I am welcoming heartburn this week btw!

Happy V-day ladies :D

Will catch up with posts after work today xx

Hi girls, how are we all doing?

I have tummy ache this evening which isn't fun and am exhausted after a busy day at work!

How are you all doing with the baby shopping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->