Pregnancy buddy - anybody due on or around 30th November 2010?

These are from my phone so not great piccies... can only upload 5 per post so will do the others in a sec...

IMG00181-20100726-2016.jpg

IMG00182-20100726-2016.jpg

IMG00199-20100726-2157.jpg

IMG00200-20100726-2157.jpg

IMG00201-20100726-2213.jpg

The cot has a matteress now so will take some more pic's when ive put the bedding on in a few weeks :)

awww its lush hun! Proper little boys room! :D

Hey I've just noticed that you're booked in for c-section on 25th November! How come? xx

I love it, can sit in there for hours just looking at everthing :)

I had an emergency section with my first, elective with my second and my hospital wont allow anyone with 2 or more sections to have a natural birth, which im quite happy about :)

Oh I didnt know that! Is that incase it tears open again or something? :s

When I had my 20 week scan I was told I have placenta previa (sp?) so have to go back for a scan at 32 weeks - if the placenta hasn't moved up I will have to have c-section too!

However, I got a feeling it has moved up now - so a natural birth for me is in order :(

yea i think its just to save their own backs just incase anything goes wrong...

Ah yea i heard it can move up when your bump gets bigger, least you get to see your LO again at 32 weeks :)

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing bumpy again! :D I can imagine it is going to be massive.

Did you / are you having a 4d scan?

I would love a 4d scan but all depends if OH says we can afford it, he did say a few weeks ago that he wanted us to book one.

Are you having one ?

I said from the start that I didn't want one because I want the looks of my baby to be a surprise! Also we stayed on team yellow by choice so I didn't want to find out the sex. BUT the more I think about it the more I want one lol.

I doubt we will be able to afford it though as we are still looking for somewhere to move to! :(

Can I add you as a bump buddy on my signature?

The photos look lovely from them just wish they wasn't so much money.

House hunting is a nightmare, hope you find somewhere before LO is born.

Yea course you can, Ill edit my sig bit and put you in there :D

The house thing is becoming a bit of a nightmare! Looking on rightmove every day but there just isn't really anything round by us at the moment. We want to move by the middle to end of October! Just hope we find SOMETHING!

The pics look wonderful - I havn't actually looked into prices for babybond though! I heard they are around £100 mark (don't know how accurate that is!)

Today we say hello to the last week of second trimester :o

I found looking for my old house a pain and i was pregnant with my 2nd at the time, when we moved she was a few weeks old, which was hard but great for me as i didnt have to help doing anything, just gave everyone order's lol.

Ones ive been looking at are £120 as we want the gender bit and then the piccies in colour.

Oh thats a scary thought, 1st and 2nd have kinda flown by for me, only seemed like yesterday that we found out.
It gone fast or slow for you ? I'm hoping 3rd will slow it down for me :)

Its gone mega quick! I am in a lot of pain at the moment with my back especially so I'm hoping the 3rd trimester goes quickly, but then on the other hand I know I will be sad when it is over - I will miss being pregnant even though I've not had the best time lol.

£120 seems like a lot of money when you get the normal scans on NHS, but I guess having the pics and especially a dvd are great momentos for when baby is older!

I definately want to move before baby is born because I REALLY want to do a nursery for him or her! (didn't get to do a nursery for my DD because I still lived at my mums)

Getting back pain here too, never had it with the first two its so annoying.
I love being pregnant, think thats why its going so fast,
I was in the same situation with my first, living at my mums, she didnt get her own room/nursery till she was about 4 months old, 2nd DD has never had her own room lol

Are you working ?

Yeah working full day weeks at the moment 9am - 5.30pm. Its only 10 mins down the road so not far to travel and they are really good and flexible but I'm starting to drag my feet in lol.

What about you?

Did you find out the sex of baby or is it a yellow?

Ah thats good, I haven't worked properly since having my youngest 5 years ago, I did voluntary work for nearly a year as part of a course i was doing, aimed at going back to work after but decided to have another baby lol

yea were team blue, I didnt find out with the last two but the spare room was blue and wanted to know if we had to paint it or not lol

What kind of voluntary work did you do?

I do admin work, quite enjoy it most of the time and will miss it when I'm on maternity leave but at the same time I am looking forward to the time off!

I found out with my DD what sex she was because I really wanted a girl! This time I'm not bothered what sex and I don't really want any more children so I wanted as many surprises as possible this time!

Im a nursery nurse, was doing my level 3 so i can be a supervisor no body was hiring so had to just help out for free :( got most of my course done though :) just paperwork left to finish...

How old is your daughter ?

Not knowing the sex is quite nice, i enjoyed the shopping trip afterwards to buy loads of pink :)

I must admit the shopping for a yellow bump is a bit of a nightmare! Especially clothes wise. But we are not going to mad and going to save the money so we can go mad when baby is born instead :D

My daughter is 6, shes very excited about finally becoming a sister lol!

How old is your other kiddies?

Nursery nurse is a good thing to have! There are always creches and nurserys around! Do you think you will stay a stay at home mum for a while?

theres not much out there for team yellow, we got a few bits before knowing its a boy but wasnt impressed with what they had, i love a newborn in white, looks so cute!

My two are 6 and 5, both looking forward to going back to school next week :D

I love working with kids, its nice knowing that everyday is going to be totally different, im going to be a stay at home mum till he starts school, plus i would like another baby in about 3 years so get that out the way before looking for work again. I did go back to work when my 1st was 3 months old and it was the worst thing ever...

What about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->