Pregnancy buddy - anybody due on or around 30th November 2010?

3/4D scan went really well, ill attach a piccie at the end of this post, she confirmed that bubs is a boy :happydance: so really chuffed! he kept pushing his nose against me and wouldnt move for her at all so he looks all squished up lol

Ah thats wicked news, hope the move goes well, bet you cant wait to get settled in.

Only 4 days till your appointment, i completely forgot about sorting an appointment out for myself :dohh: only got 6 and a bit weeks left so might see how i go.

How did your scan go?? did they give you a rough weight ?
Aw i love cribs my nephew had one, they are soooo cute.

I had an appointment with the consultant at 32 weeks, as i was messauring small they sent me for a growth scan and said he was an ounce under 4lb but i had a growth scan with my daughter and they said she was going to be about 5lb and she was 7lb 7oz so i know hes not going to be small lol

I20100920121452906.jpg

How you doing ? Not long to go now... you all excited ? any signs of early labour?

I got 6 days till my c-section :D

Had my pre-op assessment today, everything went well and got to turn up on thursday at 8am, will find out the time of the op on the morning but only 2 sections booked in so if there are no emergencies it will be either 9am or 10 am. Im hoping the 9am.

Hey hun,

OMG I am soooo sorry for the delayed response! It didn't show up in my user cp for some reason that you had replied.

Things have been a little hetic to be honest with the move and I only finished work last Friday! I am sooooo ready for this baby to come now!

When I had my 32 week scan the estimated weight was 4lb 11oz! :o My daughter was born weighing 8lb 8oz so I'm thinking baby is going to be big! :(

Your 3d pic is soooo cute and YAY for a boy! I bet you are made up.

6 days until your section - that will go quick (but slow at the same time I'm sure lol)

I'm getting quite a lot of tightenings this evening and baby is wriggling and being rather awkward! I have 10 days until the due date but I really thing he/she may come early!

We went on a tour of the birth centre today and OMG I love it sooo much! The labour ward is so 'new' looking and the birth pool is huge!

I just can't wait for baby to come now!

We also FINALLY finished the nursery today! :D

How are things with your back? My back ache has really calmed down thankfully but my knees give me a lot of pain standing up and sitting down. I also have MEGA swollen feet and can only just about shove them into a pair of trainers lol.

Anyway I am spending a bit more time online at the mo seeing as I'm not at work so promise will reply sooner next time.

xxxx

Hey hunni,

I'm guessing you've had your section now! How did it go? Waiting to hear from you :)

I'm 2 days overdue now and getting impatient! lol

Hiya hun, yea had my section on 25th, he was born at 9:47am weighing 7lb 2oz, named him William he is sooo perfect :)

you had any signs of labour ? hope things start asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->