Pregnancy buddy - anybody due on or around 30th November 2010?

I did evening work at a pub when my DD was about 4 months old and I felt like I needed that freedom! Plus I still had her during the day obviously so I got to do all the things we enjoyed like gym tots.

This time I will only be able to have the 9 months maternity leave, which suits me to be honest! I will go crazy having NO adult company! But I may ask if I can have flexible hours so I can still do some things with the baby!

I can't wait to be around more for Alysha (my DD) aswell, being able to pick her up from school on a more regular basis will be amazing! Its all the little things that I really miss!

I love yellow for a newborn! Babys great grandad, grandma and my own nan are knitting things for the baby - I love all the knitted cardigans and booties and blankets! This child will be so spoilt lol.

I don't think I could work with children! Don't get me wrong, I love my babys to pieces they are my WHOLE world, but other peoples kids - I tend to have no patience with. :s

Anyway I gotta go back to work now for a bit grrr. Catch up later. Hope you have a nice afternoon xx

Thats good, I missed not being around in the day,
9 months is quite alot of time off but it fly's so fast, that is one thing i miss about not working, adults to talk too lol
School runs are good unless its raining and the class is out late, but their little faces when they come out is heart warming :) who pick's your daughter up when ur working ?
Thats lucky you have someone who is good at knitting, no one in my family has a clue, just means if they want to give bubs something they have to buy it lol
I found that i have more patience with other peoples kids that my own, think its because mine know what buttons to press and play up with me but other children are always good for other people.
Oh I booked my 4d scan today, having it on 20th sept :D

Hey hun,

Sorry its taken me a while to reply! Glad you got your 4d scan booked in - how exciting! :D I asked my OH about it and we looked into it but the cheapest is like £129 and we can't afford it at the mo :(

We got a house viewing on Wednesday - its a 3 bedroom and it looks quite nice! I can't wait and keeping my fingers crossed its the perfect place.

Have you got much planned for the bank holiday weekend?

I went to a friends 30th Birthday party last night and really didn't enjoy myself! I feel so gutted because I know I would've had a fantastic time if I wasn't pregnant (not that I wish I wasn't, just wish I didn't go to the party) was shattered by 10.30 and the OH was getting more and more drunk by the minute and kept wanting to kiss me with his smelly alcohol breath lol. I'm sulking a bit today because I had to drive the hour home and he wouldn't let us leave until 1.30am! grr

He can make it up to me now I think hehe.

Arrrggghhh 3rd Trimester crazy lol. Was 3 months yesterday until our due date!

Hey hun,

Sorry its taken me a while to reply! Glad you got your 4d scan booked in - how exciting! :D I asked my OH about it and we looked into it but the cheapest is like £129 and we can't afford it at the mo :(

We got a house viewing on Wednesday - its a 3 bedroom and it looks quite nice! I can't wait and keeping my fingers crossed its the perfect place.

Have you got much planned for the bank holiday weekend?

I went to a friends 30th Birthday party last night and really didn't enjoy myself! I feel so gutted because I know I would've had a fantastic time if I wasn't pregnant (not that I wish I wasn't, just wish I didn't go to the party) was shattered by 10.30 and the OH was getting more and more drunk by the minute and kept wanting to kiss me with his smelly alcohol breath lol. I'm sulking a bit today because I had to drive the hour home and he wouldn't let us leave until 1.30am! grr

He can make it up to me now I think hehe.

Taken me awhile to reply, i dont get much chance to post when hubby's off work lol

Im shocked he even suggested a 4d scan because how much they are but its his first baby so im guessing he wants everything lol.

How did the viewing go ? hope it was lush and your moving soon!

Bank hols it was my dad's birthday so spent the day with my parents and the day after (yesterday) was my daughters 5th birthday so we had a house full. what did you get upto ?

Oh i would have been proper annoyed at leaving that late, i hope he is making it up to you... i know what you mean i havent enjoyed being to any party since being pregnant, ive even made excuse's not to go lol...

Happy 3rd Trimester :D :D

Hope you had a nice time with your folks and happy belated birthday to your daughter! :D Did she have a nice day? We didn't do much over the bank holiday weekend other than the party and since then I've just been working every day.

The house viewing didn't go too well :( The area was nice and the house backed onto a big park which would've been lovely for our cats, but the actual house was quite small and pretty run down too! Would've needed a lot of work doing to it! Plus the windows in the bedroom opened really wide with no child safety locks so were no good. Never mind, we have another viewing on Saturday morning so we'll have to see how that one goes.

I FINALLY get my daughter back tomorrow after not seeing her for 2 weeks (shes been on holiday with her dad) I have been going crazy without her, missed her soooooo much! Going to have a nice weekend with her I think. :D

Hows your bumpy doing? Is little man active?

Thank you, she had a great day and got very spoilt lol.

Aw thats a shame, least you got another house to view, hope that one goes well!

Id be going insane if i didnt have my girls for 2 weeks, they are staying over at their dads for the first time tomorrow night and im going to be climbing the walls lol. Hope she had a good holiday though, she go anywhere nice ?

Bump is doing good... Very active, likes kicking his dad in the head when he lays at the buttom of bump and talks to him :haha:

Hows your bumpy doing ?

Thank you, she had a great day and got very spoilt lol.

Aw thats a shame, least you got another house to view, hope that one goes well!

Id be going insane if i didnt have my girls for 2 weeks, they are staying over at their dads for the first time tomorrow night and im going to be climbing the walls lol. Hope she had a good holiday though, she go anywhere nice ?

Bump is doing good... Very active, likes kicking his dad in the head when he lays at the buttom of bump and talks to him :haha:

Hows your bumpy doing ?

Went to the other house today and I think that one is going to be a no aswell. Only got 2 months left to find something we like now! argh nightmare lol.

Her dad just took her camping in a big tent with one of his friends and her little girl, I think they went Poole/Weymouth way, but she had a good time thanks :)

My bumpy is also VERY active, I press my belly into OH's back first thing every morning so he/she can kick his/her daddy to pieces too lol. I think OH finds it quite strange but likes it too.

I don't know if it is too early but I'm sure I have started getting braxton hicks! I get a really tight pulling sensation under my bump which hurts quite a bit :(

Finally sent off for my HIP grant this week too so we can go buy the pram when that comes through. OH's dad has given us £200 towards it too :D

Hope you have a nice weekend xx

I'm due 29th Nov and a buddy would be great.

I tried to find one on another forum and the lady I was matched with was the complete opposite of me in terms of likes and dislikes so we didnt bother mailing anymore etc

I'm 37, live nr Oxford, have a 12 yr old son, live with my partner. I moved here a yr ago and havent yet met anyone or made any friends at all. I'm starting to get quite lonely really.

Ideally I like to make some new buddies, for email chat, or if you live local a coffee etc would be grand. Possibly then meet with babies for a brew up. Something nice like that would be marvellous. If there's no one around locally them email chat would be fab too.

Thanks

I'm due 29th Nov and a buddy would be great.

I tried to find one on another forum and the lady I was matched with was the complete opposite of me in terms of likes and dislikes so we didnt bother mailing anymore etc

I'm 37, live nr Oxford, have a 12 yr old son, live with my partner. I moved here a yr ago and havent yet met anyone or made any friends at all. I'm starting to get quite lonely really.

Ideally I like to make some new buddies, for email chat, or if you live local a coffee etc would be grand. Possibly then meet with babies for a brew up. Something nice like that would be marvellous. If there's no one around locally them email chat would be fab too.

Thanks

Hi Phinners,

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) Sorry to hear your last pregnancy buddy didn't work out. I'm a bit far to meet up and I hardly EVER use email but I do come on here quite often so would love you to join in our chats :)

Is your son your only at the mo? Thats quite an age gap!! :D is he excited about the pregnancy? My daughter is 6 and shes very excited :D

I realised earlier that we still have LOADS to get for the baby arrrgghhh starting to panic now lol

Ah no and not long left either, i dont envy you on the house hunting, i hated it...

I dont think its to early for BH i know someone that started getting them from about 20 weeks :s

We went camping at the weekend, my girls loved every min of it but i didnt sleep to well on the air bed :nope:

We ordered the pram last week, not the one i wanted though as they have stopped making it as it was a summer pram so gone for this one instead

https://www.akusherstvo.ru/images/magaz/emmaljunga_edge_duo_combi_12020_pro_titan.jpg

Whens your next midwife appointment ? Mines thursday 23rd, she said at my last appointment that i was small for my dates and might get sent for a growth scan, which im hoping so i get to see bubs again lol

Hello Phinners :hi:

Sorry i didnt realise the piccy was that big :s opps

haha hun, that pram is LUSH! We got our pram through today too :D LOVE IT. Got the my3, will try and post a pic later.

I'm not too sure when my next midwife appointment is, she said she would text me!: :-s

I do have a 32 week scan on 5th October to check on the placenta, looking forward to that! Hope you get your scan (but everything is healthy!) My midwife reckons baby is big! ARGH my daughter was 8lb 8oz I was hoping this baby might be slightly smaller!

Where did you go camping? I love camping but couldn't do it at the mo feel way to big lol. Glad your girls enjoyed it! :D We are off to somerset at the end of October to a pontins (was a sun holiday) think I might struggle a little with that even lol!

oooh cant wait to see a piccie of your pram. ours will take 6-8 weeks to be delivered

ive never heard of mw texting an appointment.

only 3 weeks till your scan, hope the placenta is all fine, fingers crossed for a smaller baby for you. I have my 4d scan on monday so will post them piccies up at some point next week :)

we went camping at Emberton Country Park, hubby is part of a car club and it was a car show on the sunday so we stayed sat night, first time the girls have ever camped and they loved it, the country park had a few parks and a big lake with ducks and swans so they enjoyed all of it :D

Oh you will have to let me know what pontins is like, never been. Hope you have a fab time :)

ooooh yeah not long til your 4d scan! How exciting! :D Can't wait to see the piccies. What car club does your hubby belong to? My OH is really into his cars, he doesn't belong to a club but I'm sure he would be if it crossed his mind lol.

Did you watch that Cherry has a baby program that was on the other day? I thought it was great.

Bit worried about the pontins thing as the reviews are not great at all but we'll have fun whatever! I'm calling it our 'baby moon' lol

This is my pram (excuse the mess, its from the packaging of the pram honest lol):

Attachments

• Pram1.jpg
    Pram1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Pram2.jpg
    Pram2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
hes a member of FFOC - Ford focus owners club, they are a lovely bunch of people which is really good :)

awww thats a good name for it, i like it 'baby moon' lol think i need to tell OH that me and him need one before bubs comes along :)

Thats a very nice pram, its the same as my neighbours one, she loves hers.

you got much else to buy for baby ?

Where would you like to go before bubs comes along? They always go on about baby moons in pregnancy magazines so I thought well this can be ours lol.

Think we got all the big things for baby now thankfully, although we have to get a moses basket (we were going to use the one I had for my daughter as its the only thing I have left over from her but unfortunatly having had it in the loft for a good number of years the side have collapsed out and its no good) got a few small things to get and a few more outfits but mostly done now! Woop

Now for finding somewhere to live lol.............. actually we are going to a viewing tomorrow, its a bit further out than I wanted to go but there is just nothing local coming on the market at the moment! I really want to be moved in about a month!

Fingers crossed lol

How are you feeling recently? My back is crippling me! I'm in constant pain with it at the moment :(

For some reason when i clicked on the user cp it didnt show that you had replied :dohh:

How did the viewing go ?

I cant believe weve only got 58 days to go, only seems like yesterday that i had the 12 week scan

Thats a shame about your moses basket, i got nothing left from my two so everything has been brought new

Been feeling pretty rough, had a head cold for the last couple of weeks and i think ive got the dreaded "spd" lower back and pelvis giving me constant pain, i think my body is giving me pay back for 2 easy pregnancy's lol

Midwife has suggested calling pregnancy physio so gonna give them a call monday morning.

Hope your having a nice weekend :)

Hey hun,

How was your 3d scan? Did you get any pics? :D

We have FINALLY found somewhere to move to YAY. It's a 3 bedroom house with nice front and back garden (and an apple tree so good for apple crumble lol) we move in on the 20th of this month. Exciting stuff but not looking forward to the packing/unpacking!

I have been referred to physio for my back but the appointment isn't until the 19th October (its taken an age to come through) so I suggest you get yourself to the gps for an urgent referral! You don't want to be waiting too long.

I got my 32 week scan tomorrow to check on the placenta! Looking forward to seeing my big lumpy bum again! Geez I honestly think this baby is going to be huge. Scared about the birth lol.

Sorry to hear you've not been well :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

I've decided to go the crib route now instead of moses basket. After I have bought that we are pretty much done woo lol.

Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->