Pregnancy buddy - anybody due on or around 30th November 2010?

Hi girls, how are we all doing?

I have tummy ache this evening which isn't fun and am exhausted after a busy day at work!

How are you all doing with the baby shopping?

I haven't been shopping yet. I don't really need much but new bottles, diapers, etc because I saved my first boy's stuff.

I've been in heartburn hell every night!

I had to start from scratch - the only thing I have left from my daughter is her moses basket! Enjoying shopping though - just expensive! :(

Thankfully I havn't had heartburn but I know it can be horrible. Hope it eases up soon xx

OH bought me a dreamgenii maternity pillow today. Has anyone else got one? I'm looking forward to using it and hoping I'll get a better nights sleep :D x

Its gone a bit quiet on here! What you girls upto?

Afternoon :) My hubby's been off work so haven't had time to post...

We started to look at pram's yesterday, think im gonna have trouble finding one i like, anyone else started looking or got there's yet ?

I love the mychoice 3 from mothercare! Can't wait to get it! :D It did take me a while to choose though

I want a proper pram, finding it very hard to find places with them in stock!

I had this pram for my first two

https://www.familjeliv.se/hem/lilla_kanin/gallery/phpvlsjzq.jpg

Ohhhh thats gorgeous! Have you not got it anymore?

I like the prams that convert to pushchair. With the MY3 you can have the maxi cosi on the chasis aswell. :D

Nope, decided i didnt need it anymore when my youngest was 3 lol

yea ive seen the my3 ones, my mate had one and she loved hers.

so do you want a pram or a travel system?

A pram, fell in love with this one

https://www.pramcentreonline.co.uk/images10/Emmaljunga%202010/12010_thumbnail_x280y280.jpg

Emmaljunga, same make as the first one i had, they are lovely and last forever :D

Hubby loves it too so thats the pram were going for, just gotta buy it now :D

Ohhhh I'm jealous lol, I love the colours too! Does it change to a pushchair!! Is it a lot of money?
I can't wait to get my pushchair. I'll use one of my DD's teddy bears at first to push around hehe

they do so many different colours, it does change into a pushchair, you get raincover, the reversible footrest cover, sun/mosquito net in the hood, it costs about £600 but luckly FIL has offered to buy it :D

Woah! Not cheap though. At least you are getting it as a pressie :D Mind you my OH's dad is paying for ours too hehe.

Have you decorated a nursery yet?

yay for OH's dad's lol, yea we did the nursery a few weeks ago, it looks lovely, when i get some decent piccies ill post them up :)

You done yours yet ?

ooooh would love to see some pics! :D No we havn't, we have to move house first and finding it really difficult as there isn't many properties to rent round here at the mo :( Will defo move before November though and will do a nursery before baby is born (hopefully)

I am in a 2 bedroom apt and don't have a nursery done.
With our first we had one set up for him (got a 2 bedroom for that reason) but he never once slept alone - we moved the crib into our room and now his bed is in there now.
I have the second room filled with toys and it's basically a play room.
I guess we are a little cramped in our bedroom but I am just going to deal with it till the boys are older and we move into a house.

so will you have 2 babes in your room?

We got our bedding set today (the I love my bear range from babies r us)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->