Pregnancy buddy Due early October 2009

:hi: Belleandbump!! welcome hon! and congrats. Great to hear that you have passed your AF date! :wohoo: here's some sticky dust for all of us :dust:

If you want your ticker to show up, you need to put it in your signature - go near the top of the sceen to 'quick links' then drop down to 'edit signature'

looking forward to seeing your ticker!! :hugs:

Having gushy creamy cm which I know is totally normal but I hate it b/c I had something similar around now in my last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage. I keep running to the loo to check to see if it's blood :(

Hopedance - good luck today hon :hugs:

i have loads of creamy cm too, and yep i too keep checking to see if it is blood. applegirl i'm sure this bean will stick, it is so hard after a mc though. *hugs*

i am not sure if they will do more bloods today - i hope so as now i am paranoid my levels aren't going up fast enough. i am terrified that they will decide my levels are not high enough to scan, although on saturday night she said they would scan. but after being meant to have a scan on thursday last week, and then on friday, and not having one, i am scared to get my hopes up again at a chance of making sure little bean is really in there, in the right place and everything.

are any of you girls feeling physically ill other than MS? i am feeling quite faint and shaky, i was trying to make a cup of tea and poured milk everywhere because my hands are shaking so much! feels like all my muscles are overworked and can't support me anymore.

hope dance hon - did you do you conception indicator? or are you saving it? if so - what did it say? :hugs:

yes i did it on saturday, it said 2-3. i hope that is a good sign! i really wanted it to say 3+, even though i'm not 3+ yet. i have 3 more to use! i might do one in a few days to see if it says 3+ yet.

2-3 weeks is perfect hon - because that is exactly where you are at. big :hug:

Make sure you get some sleep when you can babe. Feeling dizzy feels awful!

HI All

Sorry not updated since friday, went to the docs for 1st appoint on Friday and she was lovely just come back from maternity leave herself with a 1st child so understood my worries,

Anyway congratulations to those who have now also joined, thinking of u hopedance.

And Tish i am also due the 6th October

Cheers for telling me how to get the ticker in applegirl. Apparently i have to have posted 5 times to put it in signature.
How did it go hopedance? get the scan?

sorry to hear about the miscarrage in your last pregnancy applegirl. how far gone were you??? Sending lots of babyglue your way for this one!!!

I think that hopedance has a really tough day - we need to send her lots of happy positive thoughts. She posted on the 1st tri board if you want to catch up with her news.

Just one more post belleandbump :dance: and we will get to see your signature!! I was not very far along - only about 5 weeks. The same happened a year before also - so bring on the sticky :dust:!! We sure need it! Feeling positive though. Super strong lines and signs already.

Great you've found a good doc amanda :) that means a lot.

thanks applegirl, you are such a sweetheart.

Hope nobody minds but i thought I would set up a chart.

Kezziek -due 3rd October
Charliemarina - due 3rd October
little miss - due 3rd October
Sam76 - due 4th October
Wishing4baby - due 5th October
FancyK500 - due 5th October..... dr 11th Feb
applegirl - due 6th October......scan 10th Feb
amanda_Jleigh - due 6th October
Tish Terror - due 6th October
Hopedance - due 7th October
belleandbump - due 9th October......Mw 6th Feb

Hope I have not missed anyone, if i have i apologise - just let me know and i will add you. if anyone has any appointments they would like me to add just say!!!

awww thanks for that hopedance - good to be able to track everyone! And it is so great to be able to share feelings and experiences.

I am still super nervous!! But feeling more confident by the day - which is good. I do have a scan - a week today :) So fingers and toes crossed!! Would be great to see the heartbeat then! Here's hoping! :happydance:

haha!!

5 weeks today and I could not wait any longer - here's my 'bump'

can't wait for it to grow!! :yipee:

apologies to anyone who sees this post more than once - I intend to spam it round !! :rofl:

PMA PMA PMA

oh dear... still 7 days til the scan. I really need to think of some more projects for myself!

Attachments

• 5 weeks b.jpg
    5 weeks b.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls! I am brand new to this whole thing, but will start by saying congratulatons to everyone here! I am a lot further behind everyone, as I found out way too early, I will be 4 weeks on saturday but am itching to talk about it as me and hubbie have decided to keep quiet til at least 10weeks!

:wave: welcome away again!! :happydance:

That's OK - I was 3 weeks 1 day when I found out hehe! As I ovulated on CD12 and found out at 10 DPO!!

What is your EDD? :hugs:

had a bit of a bad day today - where every little twinge made me thing that the :witch: was on her way and that all my happy dreams were over.

Phew! Almost time for bed and all still well :)

Congratulations awayagain, I work you out to be due on the 16th October!!! Is that right???

Sorry to hear you have had a worrying day yesterday applegirl. But like you say - that one is over now and every day is another step closer.

Did not have the best day myself - overdid it i think, Lifting heavy stuff and playing netball with kids (I'm a teacher). Had pains last night and went to bed about half past seven. feeling much better this morning though.

Hope all you girls have a good day today!!!

Kezziek -due 3rd October
Charliemarina - due 3rd October
little miss - due 3rd October
Sam76 - due 4th October
Wishing4baby - due 5th October
FancyK500 - due 5th October..... dr 11th Feb
applegirl - due 6th October.....scan 10th Feb
amanda_Jleigh - due 6th October
Tish Terror - due 6th October
Hopedance - due 7th October
belleandbaby - due 9th October......Mw 6th Feb...4D scan 30th March
awayagain - due 16th October

HI All

Sorry not updated since friday, went to the docs for 1st appoint on Friday and she was lovely just come back from maternity leave herself with a 1st child so understood my worries,

Anyway congratulations to those who have now also joined, thinking of u hopedance.

And Tish i am also due the 6th October

I can see that! congrats! how are you feeling?:blush: I feel very bloated and tired lately...

sorry you are feeling tired and bloated Tish - but then again, its good news isn't it?

I am feeling much more positive this am too :happydance:

We've gotta keep our PMA for little beans! I was in town last night picked up a new fitted sheet and pillow cases - and I have to admit i had a bit of a wander over to the baby section!! :blush: the stuff is SO cute and so tiny!! Did not buy anything though - a bit early for that !!

Sticky :dust: to all - like Belle says, every day is one step closer! :wohoo: 5+1 - I welcome you!

sorry you are feeling tired and bloated Tish - but then again, its good news isn't it?

I am feeling much more positive this am too :happydance:

We've gotta keep our PMA for little beans! I was in town last night picked up a new fitted sheet and pillow cases - and I have to admit i had a bit of a wander over to the baby section!! :blush: the stuff is SO cute and so tiny!! Did not buy anything though - a bit early for that !!

Sticky :dust: to all - like Belle says, every day is one step closer! :wohoo: 5+1 - I welcome you!

AHAHAHA! what a coincidence! I was clothes shopping yesterday and i just so happened to wander into baby territory:blush:... the cutes lil stuff ever! I didn't buy anything either.
and yes... they are lil beans...
LIMA BABIES!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"