Pregnancy - Due 12th June EST

Jen.

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm 4+1 today and would like someone due either same day or week apart :)

Would like a pregnancy buddie

xx

My EDD is June 14th. I's love to have a buddy. This is my first and I am still in complete shock. But completely happy. :cloud9:

Can we make the three musketeers? I'm due June 13th. I have two little boys, 4.5 & 16months. Do you two text?

Yes, the three musketeers sounds good! I text.....want me to send my # in a private message?

anyone else feeling incredibly bloated??

Three Muskateers sounds good to me !!! :) let me just change my signature!! :) Im from UK so it would cost a bomb to text :( xx

How is everyone feeling?

I've been having the weirdest sharp, pulling-type pain right in the middle of my lower abdomen for the past couple of hours. It's not that much fun!

How is everyone feeling? Nausea started for me today. No puking yet though.

How is everyone feeling? Nausea started for me today. No puking yet though.

Nausea started about a week ago for me but no sickness, been feeling very sick in evening and very early in morning. Milk has made me puke once but that was it. Backache gets worse everyday and im trying to give myself a kick up the bottom to go down to Marks and Sparks for a proper bra fitting as my boobs really hurt and dont fit in any bras no more. Lost a stone over past 2 weeks but still feel massive on the bump!! OH moaning alot at the minute starting to think he has my hormones lol!! Scan in 2 weeks 2nd November, had scan yday but little bean was only a little yolk sac. Looking forward to having another one and seeing tiny heartbeat :) Doctors put me at 5 weeks rougly but not changing timer till got actual date! lol. How's everyone else feeling? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->