Pregnancy pillow

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies been spending the last few days looking at pregnancy pillows.
There seems to be so many and I found this one and it's not to expensive.

My question is is this pillow good it's a UK based company and its on ebay brand new.
And also do I get a 9ft one of 12 ft one?

I am following, I don't have any answers or help but I have been wondering the same things trying to find one now.

I've just ordered one. Went the 9ft one it looks so comfy Screenshot_20210414-171056_eBay.jpg

The longer the better ! I had one with DD2 and DS not that brand but another one . Oh Lord it was a life saver!
I’d sleep with that now !

Haha I went for the 9ft one because the other one didn't look as comfy and was more expensive. But I can always add pillows to my ankles If I need too.

I normally suffer with SPD and PGP so just waiting for that to start up.
Thought I wud get the pillow in b4 hand haha.

I had a 9ft one with my son but it was 2nd hand and not plump. Let's say well loved but it did help alot.
This one looks alot more plumper and comfier so hopefully it will feel as good as it looks.
Hehe.

Thankfully im not that tall only 5ft 4 and a half (got to add that half lol).

So hopefully it will be perfect.

Can't sleep hardly at all at the moment at night and now starting to get a bit uncomfortable now I have a real bump no longer bloat lol. I feel i need something to support it at the side.
Can't sleep on my belly no more but I got away with it untill just these last few days but can't now.
So practicing sleeping on my left side which I know is the best side.
I keep ending up on my back tho I think that's OK at the moment. Well I hope it is. I think its more later on in the 2nd tri u have to try and not sleep on ure back.

I think that's the case but can't be sure.
I think its just to stop baby going back to back in the later stages.

Let me know how it is when it arrives, I may invest in one this pregnancy :D

I feel your pain . I had SPD with DD2 and even worse with DS ! I hope your pillow helps and you can get some good sleep !
Hopefully your SPD won’t make an appearance any time soon !

The pillow is great ladies. It arrived on Friday so really quickly and been using it since and it's so comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->