Pregnancy Symptoms After Miscarriage But Negative HPT

Yeah, that's what I'm starting to think too CherylC3....maybe April will be our month.

I know how you feel. I found out i was pregnant March 18,2012 and miscarried on March 23,2012. The doctor in the ER was guessing i was about 2 months. When i had the miscarriage my HCG levels were 21,a week later they were negative. My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex before i miscarried and once after. I still haven't gotten a period, but my breasts are tender,i am sleeping more than normal, im eating a lot more, and i keep having twinges in my stomach. Two HPT were negative but i am going to test again in a week or two

Aw so sorry for ur loss :hugs: I didn't ovulate till cd34 after my mc and my usual is cd11 so I'm in the 2ww and waiting to test at the weekend. It is so hard I mc 9th march and I still hav gd days and bad days it's awful it happens to the best of us :(

My husband and I have been TTC for a long time now almost 5 years. The 27 of Nov. I fpund out I was 5 wks pg. on the 29 of Nov. I miscarried. I bled from 11/29-12/04. It is now exactly 4 wks since I miscarried and about a wk ago I started having pg symptoms again, but have yet had a period since I miscarried. Could I have gotten pg again or is it all on my head? Can someone please explain this to me?

PS. I am obsessed with getting pg. I took a HPT today and came bck negative. I am so confused.:nope: before I found out I was pg my periods came ever 23-25 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->