pregnancy symptoms but negative test?

abmay94

Hayden - 23.5.2016
Reaction score
I'm not due on for another 4-5 days and I did a test not long ago and it was BFN.. would It be too early to show anyway as I'm not due on just yet?
I've been getting symptoms like sharp period pains.. (not normal for me). Sore nipples but that has gone down a lot now. I have also been feeling bloated. Like right now my stomach feels like I've just eaten loads but I haven't eaten for about 4-5 hours now
Slight nausea but not much
Right now I feel drained and very tired and a bit of a headache
What does everyone think? Pregnant or am I looking too much into this?

I don't mean to be rude, but you posted this in the wrong section. All of us here are waiting to be able to try for a baby and none of us are NTNP or TTC. You might have better luck in the TTC or NTNP sections. Besides, we aren't magical psychics, none of us can tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not. The only thing that you can do is wait until your period is due and test again if it doesn't come.

I don't mean to be rude, but you posted this in the wrong section. All of us here are waiting to be able to try for a baby and none of us are NTNP or TTC. You might have better luck in the TTC or NTNP sections. Besides, we aren't magical psychics, none of us can tell you for sure if you are pregnant or not. The only thing that you can do is wait until your period is due and test again if it doesn't come.

Kind of unnecessary, don't you think?

This is posted in the wrong section, for sure, but there are questions like this daily that get polite and thoughtful responses. This forum in general (while not this particular section) is actually the perfect place to ask a question like this; not because we're magical psychics, but because we're a group of women likely to know something about pregnancy symptoms. Anyway....

OP: Usually 4 or 5 days before your expected period is too early to get a reliable result. I'd just wait it out until your period does or doesn't show. The symptoms you're describing could be due to a number of things. Hormones are finicky.

Early pregnancy symptoms are basically the same as PMS symptoms. I was having extra symptoms this cycles, and then my period was a few days late so I got nervous since we are WTT (like everyone else in this forum). Didn't take a test though, since my period is sometimes up to 6 days late and any symptoms can be attributed to oncoming period (nausea, sore boobs, irritability, some cramping etc). Period started yesterday. Like kalonkiki said, we aren't psychic and don't know your body. You just test when your period is late. Real talk about it should definitely be on the TTC forum.

Well I can tell this is NOT the forum I want to be a part of after reading the incredibly rude response to the OP. You should be trying to help her not berating her for posting in the wrong forum. Shame on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->