pregnancy test company was rude to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you buy a more reputable test to confirm before writing a review? If you are pregnant, then their product worked and did nothing wrong...[/QUOT

because on there website it says a postive may not be positive just a rise in hcg and thats what my complaint was.if you get a faint positive then its not a pregnancy you would be upset. so there selling a product that is not reliable yet on amazon they dont state any of this. there product may not be wrong but without using a different brand i would not have been able to trust it. whether your paying for a brand or a cheap test it should still do what it says on the tin. you dont expect asdas cornflakes to taste discusting because there not kellogs or for a own brand shampoo to not wash your hair compared to pantene so its no different with these. women need to trust them. They should not sell them as 6 day early tests if there not reliable till your af is due. just my opinion!

That's what an HCG test is...it tests for a certain amount of HCG in urine. HCG does not always equal pregnancy. Pregnancy in women is diagnosed by a certain amount of HCG being present. Some women can have trace levels of HCG but not be pregnant because the amount does not exceed the pregnancy limit. Men with a particular cancer can in fact get positive HCG tests, but they are certainly not pregnant. I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but I think it's quite obvious that an HCG test tests for HCG and I just do not understand why you feel like you were deceived.

They are the 10mui early detection tests hun. Blue ends that say hcg on the strip.

your welcome though. I like the nhs ones with the lilac cap there really thick clear lines xx

P.s i know exactly what u mean about chemicals. They knock your confidence xx

ok i DID NOT HAVE A CLEAR POSITIVE YESTERDAY!!!!!! I HAD TO BUY A DIFFERENT TEST TODAY. I HAD A CHEMICAL LAST YEAR. I USED FIRST REPSONSE. I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH HOW CLEAR THEY WAS, THE NHS TESTS ARE CLEAR AND IM HAPPY WITH THEM. SUPERDRUG TESTS WERE BRILL. NOT THAT I HAVE TO JUSTIFY MYSELF TO YOU.

THE TESTS WERE RUBBISH. THE INFO YOU GOT WITH THE TEST WAS RUBBISH

THE INFO ON AMAZON WAS DIFFERENT TO THE WEBSITE

SO IM SORRY YOU FEEL I AM TOO BUSY CONCENTRATING ON A REVIEW BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A BABY FOR AGES. AND I WAS DEVATSTATED WHEN I HAD A CHEMICAL. IT MAKES YOU SCARED EVEN WHEN YOU SEE A LINE AND YOUR HEART DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

SO NO AT THE MIN IM NOT HAPPY. IM NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AS IVE BEEN THERE TWICE BEFORE ONLY TO RECEIVE DISAPOINTMENT AND BLOOD A FEW DAYS LATER,

IM DEALING WITH IT MY WAY!!!

So since you did end up with a BFP, are you going to adjust your review on Amazon?

Waiting for knobby to like your post and show u some support lol

Laura - I think you need to calm down.

You never know who may come across this thread and the other ladies were just trying to state true facts so that every women who may get a false positive one day don't go online and slam the pregnancy test brand. False positives can happen with ANY brand of pregnancy test.

The company was right in asking you to remove your bad review. You continued using the tests, ya? You got your positive, so the tests were not 'lying' to you. Why keep the bad review up when it's false and misleading information?

You started this thread saying that someone was rude to you, and now you are being incredibly rude to the ladies on here who are just trying to help you. It's so unnecessary.

Laura - I think you need to calm down.

You never know who may come across this thread and the other ladies were just trying to state true facts so that every women who may get a false positive one day don't go online and slam the pregnancy test brand. False positives can happen with ANY brand of pregnancy test.

The company was right in asking you to remove your bad review. You continued using the tests, ya? You got your positive, so the tests were not 'lying' to you. Why keep the bad review up when it's false and misleading information?

You started this thread saying that someone was rude to you, and now you are being incredibly rude to the ladies on here who are just trying to help you. It's so unnecessary.

This. ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh