Pregnancy test progression

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Been testing for a few days. I know some womon just do the one or maybe 2 tests and get there BFP and then just go with it.
But I'm a complete POASA
I've had 2 chemicals in the past and also a MC at 10 weeks so I've been testing daily to make sure there is line progression.
20190207_171825.jpg

Can't believe yesterdays the test line came up instantly and is darker than the control line. I'm out of FRER now but got a few cheepies. Got the darkest line I've had so far at 15DPO on the cheepie. These tests are not early detection. 20190207_194805.jpg
Still got a fair few of these left and I'm gonna do them all and do a line progression with these also when they have all gone. Just to help other ladies because with these tests I started getting what looked like shadows at 10 and 11DPO then a vvvvv faint pink line at 12DPO.
AF was due yesterday. Still feel I can't relax as it's so early.
Never got lines no where near this dark with the 2 CP. So I'm hoping this is all a very good sign.
Hate the worry so much.

Thank you so much ladies. I have my midwife booking in appointment tomorrow not sure what to expect but I will get all my pregnancy notes and folder. I had a privet scan last week which cost an arm and a leg lol but got to see beany and HB. hoping my midwife will want to request another scan b4 the 12 week dating scan just for extra reassurance. I stil keep worrying about MC and MMC. really cant wait to be out of this scary first trimester and into the 2nd trimester. I just hate all the anxiety the first tri brings. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->