pregnancy tests

tweety pie

Reaction score
Please someone help i took a hpt ( clear blue)this morning and i could see a shadow in the cross both me and oh have been tweeking it and we can both defo see a v v vfaint line in the light. It is now an hr since and it is a bit darker would that be a false reading or does this happen if you have a BFP. I think i am 14 dpo but i am also suffering with cystitus. Can anyone help please.

11 viewing and not one reply. I have now started bleeding red blood so why did i get a positive result in HPT. I have gone from excited to deflated in the space of a hr. Absolutely gutted

I just got online and saw this....I am so sorry. I am going to have to say that what you saw was an evap. And most definitely do not use any result that you see on a test that you did not see in the time frame. They will darken as they dry and with the blue dye tests, you have to see good, true color before you call it a BFP.:hugs:

Hi everyone hubby here, i was jumping around the kitchen thinking am a daddy untill my lovely wife started to bleed an hour later, i told her ok not this time but we can still try again and re-assured her that she will become pregnant we just need more bed time ( am knackerd ) . So i have decided to take her out for the afternoon to cheer her up, this is gunna cost me a bomb but she's worth it. :thumbup:

Please someone help i took a hpt ( clear blue)this morning and i could see a shadow in the cross both me and oh have been tweeking it and we can both defo see a v v vfaint line in the light. It is now an hr since and it is a bit darker would that be a false reading or does this happen if you have a BFP. I think i am 14 dpo but i am also suffering with cystitus. Can anyone help please.

:hugs: Hope someone comes along & gives you some answers - or opinions :flower:

hi, just read you are bleeding :hugs: you should never tweak or put tests up to the light as you will often see the strip where the dye should go. Sorry that it wasnt your month and good luck next month :flower:

Oh Sweety- I had that happen to me once. I got 3 blue dots in the positive line- called the company & they told me it was "a positive" result. I was never more excited in all my life. I kept testing....testing...testing....al negative. Kept calling the box about those 3 blue dots- they kept saying "positive" result. A week later when my doctor confirmed that I was NOT pregnant, I was DEVASTATED!! Cried for days. I feel terrible for you & my heart goes out to you. Please don't give up!!! This is a very long journey...a very emotional roller coaster.....but you ARE NOT ALONE!! You have our support!

I have had alot of blue + on the blue dye tests when I was not pregnant they are known for giving false positives. good luck on the new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->