pregnancy & text buddy- aug 2010

i know what you mean forumla will bankrupt you lol.. Im glad that i can breast feed there are some women that just choose forumla because they get frusterated with trying to breast feed but with me i just keep saying no matter how hard it might be im just going to keep going at least until he is 6 months old... I think it must be a boy thing ive never seen girls that do the same thing lol it can get really embarrising too when they say stuff like that in public.. that must be really annoying for you with your step-son says it louder and stuff.

haha yeah thats how i like to be with other peoples kids but now that i have my own im really hoping no one does that too me but i know that my mom and dad probably will as they already said.. once scottie is walking around and stuff like that, its not going to be fun at all lol. but they dont live in the same town so if they get him all hyper he can just spend the night there hehe..

yes that is true even though it may be really frusterating at first it is defantly the easiest stage.. you guys are going on vacation in novemeber? where are you guys going too.. i could see why he is getting scared about taking her on the plane but it will be okay.. we are going on vacation starting friday we are going for 3 weeks yay.. we are going to be visiting lots of family members and stuff like that.. but im still excited because we havent gone on vacation in soo long :)

i know it made me so mad that she could say stuff like that and even be proud of the fact she neglected her son when she found out he was a boy i could of smacked her seriously you dont do stuff like that.. it makes me so angry and everytime she sees scottie she keeps asking if the thing is still between his legs its like "no actaully it disapeared" she can be so ignorant it makes me upset.. and i dont care what she says im very happy and proud with my little guy and i wouldnt have it any other way..

haha yep i know they are really injoying being grandparents and stuff now and keep asking me when the next one will be here lol too funny.. i think soo too that 2 years is a good age gap.. so that he will be in his toddler stage before i push another one out so at least ill have one sleeping threw the night while the other one doesnt lol.. i was so excited to see my toes again too lol

i know what you mean near to the end every one just keeps asking you if you've had the baby yet and stuff like that.. near to the end i was getting so annoyed i just wanted to smack everyone that was disapointed i hadnt had the baby yet and i wasnt even late when they were asking.. or people saying i look like i was carying twins and stuff it was like just omg shut up..

it was great when i could finally lay on my tummy the night after i had scottie i was sleeping and i layed on my side as per usuall then i was like omg i can lay on my tummy again so i did and just stretched out and was like "ahh" and OH was like what i was like "that feels sooo good" and he laughed at me lol.. i had a huge list of things i wanted too do too once i had him and it feels soo good to do some of the things i couldnt do before for sure :)

oh i know! i dont know how people afford to formula feed! between that and diapers...you wouldnt be able to pay your rent anymore! lol. i think i am shooting for the same thing as you...i want to breastfeed until at least 6 months, but maybe even 9. hopefully audrey wont do the playing with her food thing...i do think its mostly boys. my stepson i dont think really understands what they are, but he thinks its funny to say something louder if you tell him not to say it. thats kinda annoying. lol.

that is going to be the rule for us! were just gonna tell the grandparents: if you want to get the kids all riled up and hyper, then they are staying at your house until they settle down! ;) maybe then they will think twice about giving them so much sugar! but probably not... ;)

we are going on a huge trip in november. first we are going to ohio. DH has to go there for work for a week so me, dyl and audrey are going to tag along. DHs grandparents are going to come down from michigan to visit and meet the new baby. then we are going to wyoming for a few days so my dads side of the family can meet audrey, and then we are spending thanksgiving in colorado with my moms side of the family. its going to be a lot of traveling, but i think she will actually do pretty well...shell probably just sleep most of the time. where are you guys off to for vacation?

i really would have said some nasty things to your FILs gf if i were there. i think i would just ignore her when she still says these things. why does she have such an aversion to boys? its just crazy really...little scottie is awesome and adorable, and she should be happy to know him...not saying things about how he should have been a girl. what a crazy lady she is!

i didnt go into work today and i felt so much better. i think that i was just having a hard time taking all the comments about why i was still there and when the baby was coming. i dont think people realize, but its really hard to be overdue and you dont constantly want to be reminded of it! lol

so we went to the doctor yesterday and i was still 1 cm and thick and audrey hadnt dropped. since there was no progress the doctor felt we should schedule an induction because she doesnt think shell come on her own by 42 weeks. so today we went to get a nonstress test done and a fluid check...everything is great and ready for induction. then we got a call that we are scheduled for tomorrow! so we call in at 530 am tomorrow to make sure theres room, but we should be having her tomorrow. im so excited now. we also got to see her for a second on the ultrasound when they did the fluid check and shes beautiful! i cant wait to meet her tomrrow :)

the health nurse yesterday said that formula costs like $2000 if you were to use it for a year when i herd this my mouth like dropped i was like "ya im defantly glad im breast feeding for sure" lol. apparently its really commen for babies to do that it is really cute until he gets frusterated because he is getting no food.. ah boys eh haha.. Yeah thats a kid thing i think because they no it gets to you so they want to embarress more or something like that i know i used to do it to my parents too but you are right it can be really annoying.

lol hopefully so.. i dont think my parents will stop thou lol expecially with buying him all the noisey toys and stuff like that.. im scared for this christmas for what kind of noise makers there going to by scottie hehe.

ah that sounds like a lot of travelling but so much fun i hope you guys have fun while doing this.. travelling with a baby can be hard some times but if she is anything like scottie she will just sleep he is like that as soon as he gets in a vehical but we are leaving today on our vacation and i think that its going to be hard with stopping to do feeding and such.. we are going too Vancouver to visit family for a week than we are coming back threw and going to Kalowna and visiting more family than coming home for 2 days than travelling up to fort mcmurray to show off baby to jasons mom and my cousin so we are doing lots of traveling lol.

FIL and his gf are done again hehe. but anyways.. she doesnt like the fact of guys having differant parts than girls i guess the penis creeps her out or something but i dont really care i would never neglect my child because he had a penis i mean seriously get real scottie is my little prince and i love him so much i would never hurt my boy like that, err some people frusterate me more than words can say she is so horribal i mean its your child.. and she is proud that she did what she did thats probably the worst part of it all.

lol yeah no doubt.. well thats good that you can just relax now and have your little girl :)

yay congrats im so happy for you.. i hope that she doesnt put you threw too much pain or anything like that.. good luck on today ill be looking for an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->