pregnant 4 weeks after implant removal.

amberliam

Reaction score
hi everyone, got my bfp on a frer yesterday and on a digital today! am so shocked as only had my implant removed a month tomorrow!!

I'm hoping getting pregnant so fast isn't a problem. think I'll be due end of January as I must be 3/4 weeks but cant say for sure as I haven't even had a period since implant removal.

I was pregnant within around 2 and a half weeks of getting mine out. Congratulations :flower:

When did you ladies test and find out?
Had mine removed a week ago today, had no af and been doing bd!

Just wondering so hopefully i will know when to test and see :)

Thanks xx

I had mine out on November 8th and didn't test until January 4th - turns out I was already just over 7 weeks pregnant. We'd only had sex once between November 8th and January 4th!

It's odd. Pre-implant, I was lucky to have a period at all so I thought nothing at all of waiting so long for my cycle. We honestly thought we were in the TTC ride for the long haul.

Had implant removed April 15th, found out officially last Sunday (11th) but had been having very faint lines on tests for a few days prior to that which I thought at the time were evaps!

I would say just keep dtd every other day, good luck to you! xx

I got pregnant 6w after having mine removed - problem free pregnancy :) congrats on bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->