Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Hi all - have just read all your posts from Dec to now and it has made me feel so much more positive!

Got a faint BFP yesterday at 9dpo and a darker one this morning at 10dpo! Def not excited - i'm absolutely terrified and would love nothing more than to curl up under a blanket for the next 8weeks! I have one DS aged 2 and 9months and had mc last July at 6weeks (we waited for 6months to ttc) and then recently had mmc at 11weeks in March - i had AF 20th April and am quite shocked that im pregnant so quickly. Doc said to contact him if and when i get BFP as he going to start me on progesterone and aspirin - think im in shock still. Anyone any advice? My boobs def don't seem as sore this time and i def don't have as much cramping as i had the previous 2 MC (could this be due to having DC only 9/10weeks ago?). I can't really remember much about my first preg as it was so easy that I never took much note!

From reading your posts i def think i need to ring doc and get the baby aspirin - what about the progesterone?

You are all doing so well - I'm delighted for you all - Congrats xxx

Hi there
Where abouts are you? if you are in the uk then you can get 75mg of aspirin off the shelf :)
The progesterone I have gotten as I am under the hospital so I would ask your dc xx

Was just thinking of you today Mrs Reinke, hope all is going well! Almost to third trimester, wooo! :)How are you feeling?

Eeeeeek you have reached the end!!! :):)
Hope you have had a wonderful pregnancy!!
Just 4 more weeks for me! Can not believe i have made it. When she is going crazy kicking the hell out of me makes me realise how blessed and lucky i am! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->