Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Hello Stacey!!! I'm doing good!!! Yes, halfway done which is crazy to me!!! We get the anatomy/gender scan done on May 4th!!! I can't wait!!! My blood type is O-Negative which isn't common. So when it comes to having something that isn't common, I'm familar!! LOL!! How are you feeling? It sucks having to wait between appointments, but hopefully it will fly by for you!!

Just popping in to say hello. :wave: So glad both your pregnancies are going well. Babies will be here before you know it! :)

Hello Stacey!!! I'm doing good!!! Yes, halfway done which is crazy to me!!! We get the anatomy/gender scan done on May 4th!!! I can't wait!!! My blood type is O-Negative which isn't common. So when it comes to having something that isn't common, I'm familar!! LOL!! How are you feeling? It sucks having to wait between appointments, but hopefully it will fly by for you!!

Lol, well I have done a lot of research in it and spoke to a few people who are the same as me,and it's not that bad now, I freaked out at first because my midwife didn't go into detail about it. I like to know every fact!! Lol
So for now just have my bloods done again at 28 weeks
If the numbers have raised then I'll just be monitored with more bloods and scans to makesure baby is fine which he/she should be as nothing really happens till my numbers get to 32 which baby might become anemic or have jaundice and I'll have a blood transfusion through the womb,but midwife it's very very rare that happens,most people just need monitoring so I'm sure all will work out fine :) and tomorrow morning is our early gender scan!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Awwwh yours is not long away either :) i want to start baby shopping, iv not bought a thing yet haha

Stacey, I haven't bought anything yet either!! I've been putting it off until we know what it is. I'm sure everything will be just fine with your blood and baby. But I know exactly what you mean by wanting to know ALL the details because I'm the same way. LOL!! I'm so excited you have your early gender scan tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I've been fine. Lots and new aches and pains, but I think that's normal as I'm approaching second trimester :) really looking forward to week 14, because that'll be one week pray my previous loss and my next ultrasound!

Are you waiting until birth to find out the gender? I'm so anxious to know so I can start buying stuff. And so are our moms! Haha.

tcinks, I'm so glad you're doing well! Yes the aches and pains came for me right before the 2nd trimester and have continued. But I'll take them. We find out on Monday what we're having. I can't wait!! I'll be 22 weeks exactly. My doctor likes to wait a bit longer so everything is easier to see, so it's been tough, but it will be worth the wait for sure. I can't wait until you get to week 14 and get your next ultrasound...I'm sure everything will be just fine!! Let me know how it goes for sure!

Can I join you lovely ladies, I found out last week I am expecting again after 2 mmc (1 at 10 weeks in Oct and 1 at 11 weeks in Feb) I had some bloods done which all came back clear and had an internal scan which showed submucosal fibroids, the consultant has put me on the waiting list for a hystoscopy to look and possibly remove them so when I asked him about ttc I was surprised he said to continue as he didn't think it was a huge concern.
I have been googling and it looks like Im lucky to be getting pg and that if baby implants away from the fibroids that it should all be fine.
I have a scan booked for the 12th (6+4) but it cant come soon enough, I just want to know this little bean has a hb, I want my rainbow xx

Stacey, I haven't bought anything yet either!! I've been putting it off until we know what it is. I'm sure everything will be just fine with your blood and baby. But I know exactly what you mean by wanting to know ALL the details because I'm the same way. LOL!! I'm so excited you have your early gender scan tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Had my scan, all went great, baby's legs were open and we are having a little GIRL:cloud9: Team pink again! OH was a little bit disappointed as this is our last and really wanted a Son lol,he said it's a man thing to want a Son which I understand. Here is our girl,not very clear so wish I had drank more lol her name is Paige <3

https://i59.tinypic.com/mb38k0.jpg

Good morning ladies,

Welcome mummy3ds!! I'm so sorry about your 2 mmc, but congrats on your pregnancy!! They say 3rd time is a charm!! I hope your scan comes quickly and baby implants away from the fibroids. Keep us updated!!

Stacey, congrats on your little girl Paige!! I love the name!!

AFM: IT'S A BOY!!!! I'm so thrilled as my husband and I really wanted a boy. Of course deep down, just a healthy baby is really what was important to us, but we couldn't be happier!! His name is Lincoln!!

Attachments

• Lincoln.jpg
    Lincoln.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting :D Lincoln is a wonderful name! Can't wait until we find out

tcinks, thank you! I can't wait to hear what you're having either!!

Lincoln is a lovely name, Im hoping that 3rd time is a charm and that the inc folic acid and baby aspirin are the magic combo we need.
Had some horrible news on tues, my grandma found a lump in her breast, dc got her straight in for a mammogram and they found 3 lumps (2 in 1 breast, 1 in the other) so they did a biopsy and the results will be in tomorrow. She lost her DH to cancer 2 yrs ago and said she feels like he is calling her :(
My thing is that when I was pg with DS4 this happened with him and I told him I was pg to give him something to fight for, he chose not too and I just feel this is total deja vu :( on a positive side it makes me think this baby will be ok xxx

mummy3ds, I'm on increased folic acid and baby aspirin and I'm 22 1/2 weeks. So I think this could be great for you!! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My aunt went through breast cancer and is a survivor. With all the stuff they can do these days I pray they caught it in time to get it taken care of. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her.

mummy3ds, I'm on increased folic acid and baby aspirin and I'm 22 1/2 weeks. So I think this could be great for you!! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My aunt went through breast cancer and is a survivor. With all the stuff they can do these days I pray they caught it in time to get it taken care of. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her.

Thank you Mrs Reineke (sounds so formal lol)
I am sat here waiting for the phone to ring and the appointment time hasnt even been yet, I spoke to my mum this morning to say give grandma a hug from me and she told me she knew I knew so I gave her a quick call to tell her I was thinking of her and sending her a hug down the phone xxx
Can I ask if you found out the reasons behind your losses?? I dont wish to upset you so sorry if I do. The consultant also wants to put me on progesterone pesseries if we see a hb next tues, this scan can not come quick enough, Im so glad to hear you are doing well :) xx

mummy3ds, we didn't do any intensive testing to find out why I lost my first 2 pregnancies. They did check my progesterone, estradiol, thyriod, etc levels that are all common to check and those all came back normal. They only thing I have is Leiden Factor which causes my blood to clot a bit easier then the general person, so that's why I am taking a baby aspirin once a day. With my first two pregnancies I didn't do anything special but take an over the counter prenatal vitamin. This time around I'm taking one baby aspirin a day, prenatal DHA which also helps to naturally thin your blood, vitamin c and vitamin d3. So it could be the trick, or it's just a coincidence. My first two losses were really early on. 5 1/2 and 6 weeks, so 2 different doctors have told me it was most likely chromosomal and just bad luck. But I didn't want to go into trying a 3rd time without doing something different. So...so far so good. I'm 23 weeks 2 days today and me and baby are doing good. I just pray every day that things continue to go well for me and my little guy continues to grow strong and healthy.

That is brilliant news, I had a scan on Tuesday and we saw the blob with a tiny flickering hb, it is measuring 6 weeks (at 6+3) so bang on, I go back next fri 22nd for another scan to check that blob is growing :)
I was on COQ10 Enzyme & Maca Root to help cell regeneration as they kept telling me it was because my eggs were old. I am taking Prenatals, Vit D & Calcium, Inc Folic Acid and baby aspiring (from BFP) and on tues they gave me cyclogest which is not pleasant but I will do anything xx

That is brilliant news, I had a scan on Tuesday and we saw the blob with a tiny flickering hb, it is measuring 6 weeks (at 6+3) so bang on, I go back next fri 22nd for another scan to check that blob is growing :)
I was on COQ10 Enzyme & Maca Root to help cell regeneration as they kept telling me it was because my eggs were old. I am taking Prenatals, Vit D & Calcium, Inc Folic Acid and baby aspiring (from BFP) and on tues they gave me cyclogest which is not pleasant but I will do anything xx

Hi! Don't know if you remember me...I just got a faint but defiantly there line yesterday at 10dpo and wondering if you have any advice for me? Did you decide to take the baby asprin on own or did the doctor prescribe it? Also what is the vitd and calcium for? I've been taking vitc and calcium, prenatal with 800folic and omega and zinc. Causiously excited...

Hi! Don't know if you remember me...I just got a faint but defiantly there line yesterday at 10dpo and wondering if you have any advice for me? Did you decide to take the baby asprin on own or did the doctor prescribe it? Also what is the vitd and calcium for? I've been taking vitc and calcium, prenatal with 800folic and omega and zinc. Causiously excited...

Big hello, yes i do remember you :) congratulations :)
I am under the hospital consultant due to recurrent mcs he advised on a positive pg test to start baby aspirin (75mg) then on confirmation of a hb which we got last tuesday 400mg per day (2 doses) of cyclogest. Now this I will tell you is not the most pleasant experience I have had but I am willing to do anything to keep this baby so I will tolerate the side effects.
gl hunni fxd for our rainbows xxx

Hi all - have just read all your posts from Dec to now and it has made me feel so much more positive!

Got a faint BFP yesterday at 9dpo and a darker one this morning at 10dpo! Def not excited - i'm absolutely terrified and would love nothing more than to curl up under a blanket for the next 8weeks! I have one DS aged 2 and 9months and had mc last July at 6weeks (we waited for 6months to ttc) and then recently had mmc at 11weeks in March - i had AF 20th April and am quite shocked that im pregnant so quickly. Doc said to contact him if and when i get BFP as he going to start me on progesterone and aspirin - think im in shock still. Anyone any advice? My boobs def don't seem as sore this time and i def don't have as much cramping as i had the previous 2 MC (could this be due to having DC only 9/10weeks ago?). I can't really remember much about my first preg as it was so easy that I never took much note!

From reading your posts i def think i need to ring doc and get the baby aspirin - what about the progesterone?

You are all doing so well - I'm delighted for you all - Congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->