Pregnant after 5 years LTTTC

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy (as far as I know I gave up testing after a couple years so I don't know if I had any early losses)

Nearly all my friends are hardly on here any longer, almost all of them have 2 toddlers now and are just too busy! Happy for them but feeling so out of place.

I waited 5 years for this and I'm approx. 7 weeks now (not sure exactly when I ovulated)

So so nervous and worried about seeing a heartbeat at first scan, I'm being awful and reading up on stuff that can go wrong (I know that doesn't help)

Can anyone relate?

Attachments

• SAM_2582.JPG
    SAM_2582.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 28
:wohoo: :cloud9: Congratulations!!!!! :baby: :flower: :hugs: Hoping for a happy & healthy pregnancy!! <3 <3

:hugs: massive congratulations!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you! :cloud9:

Congrats. Those first 12 weeks are the longest ever! Stay positive xx

Hello there. Big congrats! My initial BnB friends have also had even 3 kids since I've been here! It is nerve wrecking to be pregnant after so long. I hope you have a lovely pregnancy hun, its our time now! XXXX

I can understand and relate to you. But congrats and enjoy your pregnancy and thank God. Hope everything goes well during your first scan. Btw those lines are gorgeous. :)

Hello there. Big congrats! My initial BnB friends have also had even 3 kids since I've been here! It is nerve wrecking to be pregnant after so long. I hope you have a lovely pregnancy hun, its our time now! XXXX

OMG I remember you! We never chatted but I saw you around a few times! Congratulations both on your double bump and on making Admin!! :o

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

We only tried for 2 years but I was scared to even breathe pretty much throughout pregnancy! When one risk was over I managed to find something else to worry about.
I do feel I couldn't enjoy the pregnancy as much as I should have done.
Scary things do happen regardless so my best piece of advice is to savour every minute and enjoy it!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! It's only natural to worry about something going wrong, but try not to stress too much.
I love stories like yours, I too TTC for nearly 6yrs with 3mmc, clomid and ivf all thrown in! It gives people hope!
Good luck hun xxx

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing; your story gives me hope. I've been ttc #2 for 2 years now with no luck. I imagine it's normal that the harder you worked for your pregnancy the more you will worry about it. I don't think you will ever not worry but try to enjoy it too :)

Did you do anything different the cycle you conceived? You have a beautiful, strong line on your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->