Pregnant after clomid - should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by everhopeful, Oct 6, 2008.

1. everhopeful

everhopeful Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I did the really stupid thing of looking up pregnacy after clomid and found lots and lots of sad stories bout people loosing their babies. I am now in a bit of a panic. I have fallen pregnant after my second round of being on clomid and I am really worried about loosing it!!

Has anyone else on here gotten pregnant after using clomid or know of any sucess stories? Could realy do with a bit of positive thinking right now!

Doctor has told me that the risk of loosing it is no greater than anyone but just panicing a bit!!

:dust::dust::dust:

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

one simple rule, google is bad for your sanity.

Im sure everything will be fine. I didnt use clomid but got pg with injectibles and everything is fine :D

3. **angel**

**angel** Mummy to 2 little boys!

:hugs: im sure all will be fine hun there are many woman on here who have concieved on clomid and have lovely lil babies now xxxxxxxx

4. everhopeful

I totally agree that google is bad for the sanity and I really shouldn't have looked at all!!

Thanks for your reply!!

5. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Hi Hun Dont be silly just because you have used clomid and got pregnant does not mean that you will lose your child , I have heard of lots of ladies who was given clomid to get pregnant and got a bfp and went on to have a healthy baby using clomid does not mean you will lose your baby if you become pregnant, It just means that you are at much higher risk of having more than 1 baby due to the amount of eggs you produce on clomid,
    Dont worry and dont read everything you see on the net or you will go crazy
    enjoiy your pregnancy :hugs:

6. everhopeful

Thank you everyone for your replies.

They are very reassuring!!

7. everhopeful

I will sleep much better tonight after your reassuring comments.

Thank you everyone! I really really appreciate it!

8. sapphire20

sapphire20 Olivia & Alex <3

Yes I agree....never never never google any symptoms or problems you are having or may have....google always give you the WORST case senarios! Always ask the doctor or a medical professional, I have made that mistake in the past and it worries the hell outa you when theres really no need to worry!! x