Pregnant after mmc... and I feel like the same thing is happening **UPDATE PAGE 5**

Totally with you ladies, I'm 6+6 after two losses, I felt like I just knew those pregnancies weren't going to end well, and now I'm struggling to feel positive at all and can't tell if it's just being nervous and worried about what might happen, or actually having a real gut feeling again that things are actually not right.
I've booked a private scan for 7+5 but keep wondering if it's worth the cost now when it probably won't make me feel much better for very long.

Well I've got a scan booked for tomorrow morning at 10.45. The Dr was very understanding and seemed to take me seriously and the EPAU didn't query it when he called them. Also I didn't even have to tell any white lies which is good.
So we'll see. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better update than I had for the thread I'd made in my last pregnancy. Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. Thankyou so much for all your support! Xx

Yay! Been waiting for your update! Will be waiting tomorrow :) xx

I will have everything crossed for you tomorrow. xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you. So glad the doctor was so understanding.

Anxiously awaiting today's update!!! SO glad the dr was understanding and listened to you!!!!

Thankyou everyone :) you're all so lovely!
Well the scan went brilliantly. My heart was beating so fast when she started to scan me (another internal, ick) as I was just waiting for her to say something like, "I'm sorry, there's no heartbeat" or "I'm sorry but baby is measuring very small". But she said that everything is just fine, baby was wriggling around like crazy and you could see the little heartbeat going strong.
The baby looked massive and it was so strange to see how much detail there is so early on! Also very odd to see them kicking amd punching and rolling around and not being able to feel any of it.
Didn't get a great picture because baby was so fidgety but the main thing is, all is well!

Attachments

• 20151104_162646-2.jpg
    20151104_162646-2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 68
Emma4 didn't you say you had a scan today too? How was it? Hope all was well with you n bubs xx

Yay! Fab :) so happy for you! Surprised it was another internal though! I've had abdominals earlier than 10 weeks, but at least you know baby as absolutely fine & healthy :D

Wonderful news!!! Tears of joy for you bump buddy!!!!!

Really glad it was all ok for you at your scan. I'm so worried all the time I ended up booking a private scan for this weekend, I'll only be 7+5 and wondered if it was maybe too early, but been having strange pains today so could really do with the reassurance. Could probably go to EPU with these pains which is annoying now I've forked out £100 to have a private scan!

That's great news! I hope all goes well!! Xx

Thanks everyone. I am very relieved but have found that in some ways that scan has made things worse as I now feel like I have so much more to lose if it go wrong later on. I guess this anxiety and doubt is just something I'm going to have to accept as my new "normal". Which sucks. But I have to just keep going and hope for the best.
Still have my scan on the 17th when I'll be nearly 13wks so that's good. I think the wait between the 12wk and 20wk scans will be tough though.

Bubbles I hope everything goes ok at your scan. Try not to worry too much (I know that's rich coming from me!) but it honestly won't change anything just because you're worrying.
I've had a feeling twice now, and I was right once and wrong once, so it doesn't always mean anything. Hugs and good luck to you hun xx

I think I read that if you've seen a heartbeat on a scan past 8 weeks your risk of MC is significantly reduced. Not long until your next scan now and then sometime before your 20 week scan you'll start feeling movement (especially as it's your 2nd) which should ease your fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->