Pregnant after recurrent miscarriage and stillbirth or neonatal loss? Join me here!

:hugs: Tia. I'm so glad that you looked at all of her, I didn't with Honey and regret it so much but no one guided me and since then I've recommended to all mums going to meet their angel that they do. I did with Riley Rae and so glad I did. The silence is deafening. I wanted to run with their coffins when we were on the way to the cemetery.

Not long, I hope he agrees to what you want x

How are you both today?

Yep I'm ok thank you :)

Trying to get some work done as I got a midwife appt tomorrow and then mega Clean Up as a couple of b&b girls are coming for lunch thurs (AndreA and deb)

Love it when i meet them pair

Next year we must meet up with our rainbows , and you Tia :)

Hey both,

Am ok, a little worried about babies movements being different but think she has changed position again.

Tried to change my scan at they were meant to be every two weeks but they've been more like every three weeks, and with my date approaching I wanted one before in line with the agreed timeframes. So I rang to change but got told it wasn't possible. So my OH rang and went mad ans they are now calling tomorrow to get one arranged for next week.

I went and bought some little outfits cos I wanted to do something positive. Like if I do positive things then she will be here.

Hope the midwfe appointment goes welk Hope.

How are you both feeling? Xx

Aww that's nice you bought something, Tasha managed to buy something too the other day

I will buy a couple of outfits for whilst I'm in hospital and a car seat to get it home and that's it . Adam will have a big List of stuff to buy.

I'm definitely not buying a pram and my friend has given us a cot, Moses basket and bedding Etc which will be stored at Adams mums

Too far away for me to even think about it yet anyway, I'm scared of jinxing it

X

My endocrinologist rang today as I left a message to say I was pregnant

She asked if i was still going to be under same obstetrician so I've told her no and who I will be seeing. She works closely with this new one in diabetes clinic and has said she is very nice, she should step up my care but If she doesn't then I'm to let her know and she will ensure it gets done

I mentioned to her I think I come in for a hospital stay (depending how I am mentally) and she said it should be no problem :)

I could foresee that being a problem so I'm making sure everyone knows in advance

Xx

Fabulous they're coming for lunch. I'm so glad your endocrinologist will help, always good to have extra person on your time.

I don't believe in jinxing, Honey and Riley Rae were the only two I didn't buy for, it's more the idea of taking everything back :(

Tia, in so glad that it's going to get sorted but ridiculous that your OH had to kick up a fuss. What did you buy? I got a hungry caterpillar baby grow with vest and bib.

Just bought her a little romper, couple of babygrows, hat, mits and some bibs. Just so cute. Wasn't sure of the size though as she'll be early so got one tiny baby and the rest newborn. Tiny baby is for up to 7.5lbs. I can't imagine her being bigger being 3-4 weeks early.

That's exactly why I don't like buying, the taking back part. The only other thing I will get will be her car seat and a breast pump. I want to breast feed so want to have it covered. My boobs are leaking water already (yuck). So I think my milk will come in again, just hope she takes to it ok.

Sounds adoreable. I picked tiny baby as all of mine have been fairly small and the furthest I go is 37 weeks. Good to have a mix though!

Leaking already, yikes :) it's good though (well not for you but body getting ready).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->