• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnant again after a mc in june!

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
i am so paranoid already!! ive just got my bfp af is due tomoro i really hope she doesnt show up!!! ive had good lines on internet cheapies and got frer on the way but i just feel pregnant and am taking the positive tests as a good thing and i do feel worse off then last time at the begining of my pregnancy im just praying this one sticks!!

Try not to stress. Sending baby dust your way!! A bfp is a bfp, no good comes from stressing (I know, easier said than done). Anyways, try to relax. H&H 9 months!!

Hey Strawberry

Firstly congrats to you :hug:

Me too, got my positive yesterday my af not due till thurs, I got positive off frer and a cb digi, faint line on a IC.

Try not stress as it will do you no good, I totally understand how you feel but try relax.

Bump buddies? :)

hey strawberry,

I got mine today too and im petrified. I want to be excitied but so scared.

I got mine last week but I am too afraid to even add a ticker or join a group! I have been driving myself nuts with testing and symptom spotting. Hopefully I can chill out after seeing my Dr tomorrow. FX for all of us!

I feel worse than I did before also strawberry, felt drunk for most of today with been lightheaded.

Nice to have a buddy :hugs:

i feel like complete crap this time round!! didnt feel much with the other pregnancy
nice to be with people who know how it feels!

I just found out I was pregnant again too, after a miscarriage in August. I am so paranoid too! Every symptom, or lack of symptom, is a point of stress! Good luck to you all!

yay there are a few of us all in the same boat.
I have just been telling dh how scared i am, he feels the same.

I dont feel anything too much apart from af is going to be here any minute :(
I have lots of cramping over the last week but today it has turned into the dull ache!

ive had a dull achey feeling last few days chicky so try not to worry i think we are all feeling the same in the sence of feeling scared x

im glad its not just me, must be a good thing :)

are any of you having early scans etc to see how things are going?

I am seeing my Dr tomorrow and will beg for an early scan. I have had a really small amount of brown spotting so maybe that will help convince her. I am not sure I can deal unless I get blood work done and an early scan!

i dunno when to go to the doctors!! i went at just gone 4 weeks last time
ive been thinking about an early scan maybe at like 8 weeks or something im just taking each day at a time at the minute

oh hun i would be the same,

I think you can at least demand bloods :)

thay told me last time i could have a scan at 6 weeks but not to bother before then as they cant see anything.

i dunno when to go to the doctors!! i went at just gone 4 weeks last time
ive been thinking about an early scan maybe at like 8 weeks or something im just taking each day at a time at the minute

im going to the docs on thurs, only because they told me to really. If i have another mc it will then be documented and more likely to get help after that. Fingers crossed it wont be needed.

im going to the docs on thurs, only because they told me to really. If i have another mc it will then be documented and more likely to get help after that. Fingers crossed it wont be needed.

That is also part of the reason I want to go soon. I think they would take my word for it but if it's documented I think it will be easier to refer me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic if needed. Hopefully it won't be!

im keeping my fingers tightly crossed for all of us and sending a bucket of extra sticky :dust:

got lovely lines again today on a frer :) will go doctors tomorrow hopefuly if can get ana ppointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->