pregnant again in less than 2 years. 17 months to be accurate :)

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
I gave birth 17 months ago and now 4weeks pregnant.
Sometimes I feel my uterus tickleling as if I could feel my womb growing lol. Will my uterus feel sensitive this time? I'm hoping ill be one of the lucky ones that feel baby moving at around 10-12 weeks :) I never felt dd move (inside) until I was 17 weeks

i got pregnant when my first little girl was 7 months old, then when the next one was 8 months old, and then when that one was 8-9months old, and i cant say i noticed much differece to when i had my boys 10yrs prior to them, and now, i am pregnant when my youngest was 20mths old, but i will say, i definitely felt the movements much earlier, around 10weeks :thumbup:

I got pregnant when my son was 15 months old. I think I felt her moving around 12 weeks, then I definitely felt her around 15 weeks but it was sporadic until 21 or so weeks. Now I feel her all the time. Congratulations momma!

I'm pregnant again 7 months after a c/s and feel more crampiness or twinges than last early pregnancy or maybe I can't remember! I'm excited I may be able to feel the baby move earlier than last time! So exciting! I hope I can feel baby move around ten weeks!

Yay thank you ladies! Congratulations to you too :flower: I cant wait for movements :cloud9:

Hey you :)

I am pregnant for the third time ! Didn't feel my son until I was 16 weeks pregnant and he was my second but nearly 10 year age gap between him and dd so may have made a difference! But this time I got pregnant with a year gap and I excited to when I feel this one! Hopefully earlier :)

Had dd in March she is now 4.5 months and I am 8+4 pregnant.. I don't notice anything - bb aren't sore at all. A weird burning sensation on my left side but meh - nothing alarming.

:) Congrats.. :) :happydance:

My bbs aren't hurting either. They always hurt every tww before I had dd. After having her, the only time my bbs hurt was from having a let down while breastfeeding. So weird.
Congrats to you too :)

Congrats on your pregnancy!

My first is 8 months+ and I'm 5 wks pregnant right now. My placenta was at the front last time so I didn't feel much movement. When I went for my 20 wk ultrasound at 22 wks and I remember telling the doctor that I can't feel baby. They told me if they get a chance they'll print some pics if her face. But during the ultrasound they said she was too active they barely got measurements/gender!

so I hope this time I can feel earlier too :)

I'm so sure I felt implantation!

My ds is 11 and a half months old and I'm 6 weeks pregnant ;-) this will be my 3rd pregnancy but had a blighted ovum in January, I'm hoping I feel this little bubs sooner than ds too as I didn't feel him until 18 weeks xxx

Hey there! We will have the same age gap between our two. :) I also got pregnant when my first was 17 months. I'm 13 weeks and my boobs haven't hurt at all this time around, but it's because I'm still breastfeeding and your breasts don't have to develop to have the ability to store and secrete milk since they already have.

If you stop breastfeeding, after a while they go back to more of a pre-pregnancy state, but if you get pregnant while you're breastfeeding or when you were breastfeeding recently, then you don't have to deal with the breast pain. Woot!

Hi ladies my lo is 14 months and am due in early April. I didn't feel ds move until
I was about 20 weeks so would love to have movements earlier than that. Really looking forward to having a bump again - first scan is 22nd Sep can't wait!😊

I felt a tickly/scratchy sensation in 1st tri with my DD which i think was my uterus stretching. I fell pregnant with her when DS was 12 months. I didn't feel movements from her until 21 weeks though.

Hey there! We will have the same age gap between our two. :) I also got pregnant when my first was 17 months. I'm 13 weeks and my boobs haven't hurt at all this time around, but it's because I'm still breastfeeding and your breasts don't have to develop to have the ability to store and secrete milk since they already have.

If you stop breastfeeding, after a while they go back to more of a pre-pregnancy state, but if you get pregnant while you're breastfeeding or when you were breastfeeding recently, then you don't have to deal with the breast pain. Woot!

Well no wonder my bbs don't hurt at all :) :happydance: Im still bf :thumbup: I bf once, every or every other day x

Thank you ladies! Congratulations to all :flower:

Ahhhh I was wondering if that's why!! I'm still bf and have had zero breast pain! I noticed bigger more painful breasts straight away last pregnancy!

Congratulations to you all!! :flower:

I'm not bf anymore and haven't since LO was 5 months and don't have any breast pains and didn't during tww. last time the pains started in tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->