pregnant again? not sure, need help!

krwh

husband and my little man
Reaction score
not sure if i'm putting this in the right place, but here goes...i posted this somewhere else but i'm reposting it here...

Hi, I haven't been on here in ages, but I really need some help because I think I might be pregnant again after having my beautiful baby boy back in November. I bought pregnancy tests off the internet and I took one of them two weeks ago because I started experiencing pregnancy symptoms again (it came back negative), I got my period and after my period ended, I took another one (I swear I saw a line but I'm not sure) and three days later, I was still feeling pregnant because I still didn't feel "right", and it has now come back positive. As in, two lines are definitely there. The test line that picks up the hcg is not as dark as the test line, but it's definitely there. It showed up immediately and has stayed there and is pink (so I don't think it's an evaporation line because they appear after the time limit has passed and are a grayish color or look like a dent, right?) but I'm still in denial that I might be pregnant...did I have a miscarriage? Are these the leftover hormones from having an early miscarriage? Am I actually pregnant or has anyone else had a period (a real period, not spotting) and then found out they were pregnant? I was under the impression that you couldn't have a period and be pregnant due to whole shedding of the uterine lining and all that (I know about decidual bleeding, chemical pregnancies and all that but I honestly have no idea what is going on. I don't want to tell my husband we're having another baby if I'm not pregnant again...and no, this wasn't planned, but if I am pregnant, then my husband and I will have to start pulling out the baby naming books again...I would not be upset at having another baby so soon, and my husband and I would be just fine, but this definitely is/was not our plan to have another one quite yet...anyway, I know these are a lot of questions to ask but I am feeling a bit anxious and I was wondering if anyone else has had a period and then had a positive pregnancy test. So yeah, either I'm in denial that I'm actually pregnant or I'm going a bit crazy, haha. Either way, I will probably do a FMU test tomorrow and then if it's still positive, have a chat with my husband and call my GP.

Also...I thought I'd add, that weirdly enough, Lady Gaga just came on tv with a pregnant belly and also, a few weeks ago, I also received three random emails from an email service I was already signed up with that sends my coupons and baby development stuff each week for my son telling me it was the first week of my pregnancy and that I was probably unaware I was pregnant but that my baby was developing inside of me. It kind of freaked me out, and I put it down to an email glitch, as the only way I would have been able to get those emails was sign up to the service again, but I still found it really weird....ever get the feeling the world is trying to tell you something? Weird.

Didn't want to read and run but I think the best option is to get a doctors appointment and tell them everything, they will decide what's best. Good luck and everything happens for a reason :hugs: x

thanks, i definitely will, i just wanted to see if you ladies had any idea what might be going on...i just am not looking forward to telling my GP i might be pregnant with another baby after having had my son about only a few months ago.

thanks, i definitely will, i just wanted to see if you ladies had any idea what might be going on...i just am not looking forward to telling my GP i might be pregnant with another baby after having had my son about only a few months ago.

My GP would be the last person I'd care about telling, it's none of their business...a baby is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just nature :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->