Pregnant and a period?

hollowmac

Mom of 3 and Preg with #4
Reaction score
This is a stupid question but....can u get your period a still be pregnant? Like I had my full on regular period and about 4 days after by breasts started getting really sore and have been nausea so bad for the past few days. And the smell of my favorite foods are making me gag. I am so confused. Thanks for any help!!!!!

It's possible. Some women bleed for a few days and don't realize they are pregnant because they got a period. It's very unlikely though. Only way to be sure is to test.

I know. But I hate to waste the money on a test but I think I will anyway. Thanks. I am just so confused. :hugs:

I would test to rule out pregnancy but I also read that when your hormones are changing, whether they are dropping from period arriving or changing during pregnancy or when you wean baby off breastfeeding, you can feel nausea because imbalance can cause nausea too. I was nauseous when I was weaning my eldest but I also had light bleeding like a period with her as well, so either is possible. Test. If its BFN, most likely you had a period and your hormones are just trying to sort themselves out. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->